Interesting question: unfortunately, i forgot to ask about this in the mail. I'd hope so, but i doubt it honestly.

I asked for info on it when they emailed me. They basically said 'we're receiving 250 blue, we'll ask Fearless for numbers'

Possibly another 500 not numbered, if I had to guess. Cool for everyone who grabbed the first press, although if that Limited Number Press box is printed on the sleeve (it looks like it might be) that'd be a weird, yet understandable blank item on the sleeve (assuming they use the same from the white pressing). I feel like I'm rambling.

I asked for info on it when they emailed me. They basically said 'we're receiving 250 blue, we'll ask Fearless for numbers'

Possibly another 500 not numbered, if I had to guess. Cool for everyone who grabbed the first press, although if that Limited Number Press box is printed on the sleeve (it looks like it might be) that'd be a weird, yet understandable blank item on the sleeve (assuming they use the same from the white pressing). I feel like I'm rambling.

Rambo, you're drunk. Go home ;)

Anyone get a low number?  

I got #141. Gotta say I was kinda bummed that I didn't get a lower number than I did. I know I was one of the first ones to order when they threw it up on their Facebook.. I guess they're sending each record out randomly, and not by when they were ordered. 

I got #141. Gotta say I was kinda bummed that I didn't get a lower number than I did. I know I was one of the first ones to order when they threw it up on their Facebook.. I guess they're sending each record out randomly, and not by when they were ordered.

I heard that 1-100 have the bonus song that 101-500 don't have.

Does the baby blue have No Action?

Nope, "Underwear" and "Say I'm Sorry"

They wouldn't make new plates to make an immediate second press, it's going to be identical to the first, just a different colored disc.

Everyone who bought the white copies a week earlier would be pisssssssed.

This. Wasn't expecting it either, still glad to have a copy.