Transit - Young New England

My friend who lives down the street got his in yesterday from Merchnow, and I still haven't even gotten shipping confirmation. Emailing Merchnow if it doesn't ship by Tuesday. 

Considering they are shipping out now why would you do that? It was an original /1500 pressing from Rise plus the other variants to come!

Plus you are not missing out on much, I give this a 6/10 off my first listen....hope it grows on me.

My friend who lives down the street got his in yesterday from Merchnow, and I still haven't even gotten shipping confirmation. Emailing Merchnow if it doesn't ship by Tuesday. 

My last few merchnow orders I never got confirmation. It just showed up right on time, probably what is going on with your order..

Wow, this album is complete garbage. It could have been a 4 song EP 7" and I wouldn't mind. But the good songs are catchy with dumb lyrics and the bad songs....words are inadequate to describe how horrid they are.

If you haven't ordered yet, save yourself the $15 and pay someone to poop in your ears for cheaper!

Just listened to this for the first time and I honestly don't know what to think of it.....all I do know is that on some parts, the singer sounds very bizarre.

Also, the song "Young New England" is seriously one of the worst songs I've ever heard. Downright laughable.

Yeah a majority of this new album is Pop. I've seen this band lose more and more energy with every release since This Will Not Define Us. Disappointing. 

That being said, for what it is (a pop rock album), I still think it's decent. 

I knew there'd be that guy...There will always be those people who hate to admit that maybe Listen and Forgive was their best album because it was intricate and still managed to be sonically appealing.

Third (probably last full) listen. The title track might be among the worst tracks I have heard by any bands in this scene. The vocals are so sucky and unlike anything that they've done. This kills me, because Joe is a good frontman and a good guy, but man this record has me disappointed. 

This is where I lost it too.  I wasn't feeling the album at all on the first two tracks, but I at least thought that if I gave them another chance they would grow on me... Then the title track hit and it was over from there.  So bad.  Gave it two listens and I couldn't make it near the end either time.

Glad it wasn't just me who was disappointed.

I knew there'd be that guy...There will always be those people who hate to admit that maybe Listen and Forgive was their best album because it was intricate and still managed to be sonically appealing.

maybe Listen and Forgive was a giant snooze fest despite how intricate and sonically appealing YOU feel it was?