Transit - Young New England

I like Transit because Hot Topic likes them :D

I like this record because the lyrics are equivalent to 5th grade poetry. It's funny how much work in the studio Joe needs for his vocals to sound the way they do, and if you can not hear how hard they layer his vocals...you must be deaf and have no reason to collect vinyl other than for physical trophies (opposed to you know.... the higher audio quality & etc.) The twinkles are nothing more than mere American Football riffs sped up and distorted while influence by exact cuts from Temper Trap. This record is what I would expect if Flock of Seagulls went "poop punx."

With that being said, listen to it on something other than laptop speakers and it sounds pretty, then listen to the lyrics and it sounds like perpetual farts.

The colors are cool \m/ Overall it should have been a 6 song ep or something.

Sincerely,

Transit fan since 2007 ( < Does that make me look cool?)

6/10

I like Transit because Hot Topic likes them :D

I like this record because the lyrics are equivalent to 5th grade poetry. It's funny how much work in the studio Joe needs for his vocals to sound the way they do, and if you can not hear how hard they layer his vocals...you must be deaf and have no reason to collect vinyl other than for physical trophies (opposed to you know.... the higher audio quality & etc.) The twinkles are nothing more than mere American Football riffs sped up and distorted while influence by exact cuts from Temper Trap. This record is what I would expect if Flock of Seagulls went "poop punx."

With that being said, listen to it on something other than laptop speakers and it sounds pretty, then listen to the lyrics and it sounds like perpetual farts.

The colors are cool \m/ Overall it should have been a 6 song ep or something.

Sincerely,

Transit fan since 2007 ( < Does that make me look cool?)

6/10

I like the album and would still rank it 6-6.5/10. Enjoy the album as a whole but it only chalks up as alright and an ep would of been more concise.

samesies, we got screwed since we were the first date :/

Well we at least got the leftovers from the pre-order screenprinted cover. Is there just a small fold on the other side of that cover or is it have two full sides? If that's all the artwork there is to it then...meh. I like the screenprinted one I got at the CT show better honestly even though it's not as limited and not an official tour copy.

Well we at least got the leftovers from the pre-order screenprinted cover. Is there just a small fold on the other side of that cover or is it have two full sides? If that's all the artwork there is to it then...meh. I like the screenprinted one I got at the CT show better honestly even though it's not as limited and not an official tour copy.

yeah, except I already had one so I didn't even end up buying anything there.

Almost bought the red/white/blue sunburt but then realized I don't really need multiple variants. Good luck to whoever gets it but I am pretty content with the matching colors of the red/green/yellow and having the handnumbered screen printed sleeve.

Also trying to save money before record store day. Making a whole day out of it visiting every store in richmond. 

Almost bought the red/white/blue sunburt but then realized I don't really need multiple variants. Good luck to whoever gets it but I am pretty content with the matching colors of the red/green/yellow and having the handnumbered screen printed sleeve.

Also trying to save money before record store day. Making a whole day out of it visiting every store in richmond. 

Be sure to hit up Vinyl Conflict. My favorite store in Richmond.

Be sure to hit up Vinyl Conflict. My favorite store in Richmond.

Going to BK Music, Plan 9, Deep Grooves, Vinyl Conflict, Steady Sounds, and Turnstyle. Lots of events and live music gonna be going down. Not many RSD exclusives I am after but I am sure I will be able to get my hands on a few I want if I get their reasonably early (not waiting in line). I hope to get ATDI -RoC and hear some places got it so will try and the other must have is the Elephant reissue. After that I am gonna impulse buy and take advantage of sales. Its the time of the year where I have been good enough to hold back from other wants and go wild on one day. I will also have my tablet on hand to go to SRC, Interpunk, and other stores offering discounts and deals. Gonna need to get that Paramore 7" and Coldplay picture disc.

I'm going to the show tonight and will try to pick up as many of the tour covers as I can if they have them. Please send me a PM if you would like one (I'm guessing cost will be like $15 and then throw another $5 on for the shipping/handling in the US). I'll try to accomodate those who I can but it'll depend how many they let me buy, how expensive they are, and how much cash I have on hand.