ON SALE NOW! You, Me, and Everyone We Know - A GREAT BIG HOLE EP 7"

Don't forget to add shipping to that bundle

True but I got to thinking. One comes signed, increases chances for a test, and I can give one to someone else for a gift. I doubt this will ever be repressed to be 100% honest. The songs on it are also really genuine. He is a good singer but its nice to see him learning how to get better at guitar and what not. I don't know the full story of what happened in the past with the break up due to all different stories but honestly Ben seems like a dude that genuinely cares about his music. Its worth supporting.

Only had to pay 6 dollars more.

Regarding the prices:

I didn't realize that the YMAEWK webstore would be setting the prices for shipping at $5.25. I assumed that the YMAEWK merch fulfillment would be a little more forgiving for a 12oz parcel. I will talk to Ben later this evening and see if we can send a couple of the black copies over to my webstore where shipping is a little more accommodating. I'm charging $3 for shipping on the green copies, and they will be shipped First Class. As a fellow collector, I clearly understand that $5.25 is NOT what it costs to ship a 7". I will let you guys know what I know as soon as I know it regarding any shipping price changes of the black over at Hello Merch, but I am pretty sure I can easily put a few of the black copies up in my store tonight or tomorrow. There are still a couple of the bundles left in my store where you can nab both variants at a discounted rate with affordable shipping. And there are still a few bundles where you can grab every Thunderbeard/RBR release and a shirt.

It is ironic that I announce how I am shipping these for the shipping price you are paying after a certain label did the same thing and didn't follow through. If you receive this and you don't see a giant F on the shipping label (signifying that it was shipped First Class), let everyone on here know. However, that's not going to happen.  

As far as the green copies being sold for $10 that include a hand-signed insert, I can see how some would be "Meh," and others would be okay with it. Just know that these were cut as 45s, so the sound quality will be better than if I were to have cut them at 33 (the "mp3" of vinyl records). 

For those that enjoy YMAEWK and Ben's work, there will be some exciting news coming soon regarding certain tunes that people have shown interest in.

And for those that are supporting Thunderbeard by buying this, and shirts, I want to thank you all so much.

meh. don't think that should really make a difference but whatever gets the people to buy stuff i suppose.

I'm not saying it's the reason why it's priced this way, but why people are willing to support him regardless. It would be abuse of loyalty if so, and I don't think anyone would accuse Casey of that. 

I'm not saying it's the reason why it's priced this way, but why people are willing to support him regardless. It would be abuse of loyalty if so, and I don't think anyone would accuse Casey of that. 

I agree. In my case I just can't ever see how it's justifiable to spend that much money on three short songs, heh. Definitely worth supporting him, I just disagree in its worth in this case.