Appleseed Cast - Two Conversations 3rd press up at Graveface

Meh, though I love this band, they are, by far, one of the most boring bands I've ever seen.  You also have to take into account that because they're from Kansas I've seen them a shit ton of times.  I'm mostly bummed that I didn't get to see my buddy Nate drumming with them.  

You're actually not the first person who's insisted that their live performance leaves a bit to be desired.  Kind of a shame.  But I'd still love to see for myself, someday.  I feel it's only proper considering how much I've listened to them over the years.

You're actually not the first person who's insisted that their live performance leaves a bit to be desired. Kind of a shame. But I'd still love to see for myself, someday. I feel it's only proper considering how much I've listened to them over the years.

I would completely be content having my eyes closed at their show. Just to hear and feel it live would be enough.

I bought this last summer via Graveface...it's one of the coolest looking records I own (clear w/ white, black, and high-lighter yellow splatter)

These dudes will be in Indianapolis in April; I will be in attendance.  The only time I've been able to see them live was years ago when they toured with Copeland.

did i need it? nope. did i order it? yep. $15ppd, and a new copy to spin. 

a long-time A/C collector sold me a bunch of his stuff including a DTD CD sealed, /250 GF pressings, Aftermath 7", etc.

the best part, though, was he got to see them at a house party late last year and got some really nice recordings and burned them to CD for me. Instrumental tracks (he likes their shoegazey vocals better), so he's not looking forward to Illumination Ritual. But I am for sure!  April, I believe is the planned release time framem

(nope, I don't upload anywhere and files too big to email)

Did anyone get the charity 7"? I just picked it up on black from reckless records. it's pretty good, but i wasn't interested in too much else in the series to splurge.

I am doing the "full monty" charity pack and I have received the Appleseed Cast 7", I dig the song. I am with you, I am not super interested in about 50% of the 7" releases, but I wanted to support Graveface. It is a very cool idea, and the releases are really well done. I don't regret signing up at all!