THE OFFICIAL EBAY CRAZINESS THREAD

Because it's 2010 and how many people are searching for Ignite on ebay? Honestly it's probably not worth a whole lot more than $20 or so. That being said I personally love Ignite.

I also love Ignite. Well I haven't heard anything after Call on my brothers but still. I need that shit on vinyl.

Yea I won that! very surprised it went for that cheap, but I'll take it!

I was going to bid on it but forgot. Maybe also being a new seller effected it. He's legit though, I just won Mike Ness Cheating at Solitaire from him a week or so ago, and just got it in.....as described. Was also shipped in an LP mailer with several old record sleeves....so packed OK to....I'm always worried of how the hell someone ships a record....especially when they are a new seller.....

Oh yeah, he did leave the records in the sleeve though....maybe shoot him an email to tell him to seperate vinyl and sleeve.

I think it might have been because 'testpress' was listed as one word. Not many people search for that.

A general "Ignite" search still would've picked it up. I couldn't imagine people regularly searching for "Ignite test press", as I doubt many pop up.