THE OFFICIAL EBAY CRAZINESS THREAD

Hooooly shit. I just sold my black SOS privately for $250 and I thought that was a lot.

That is still on the high end. The previous record-holder for most expensive copy is mine at about $275. Then it jumped about $135.

Hate to put it this way, but I'm glad someone's paid more than I have on this one. It makes me feel better about how much I paid for mine.

Hooooly shit. I just sold my black SOS privately for $250 and I thought that was a lot.

That is still on the high end. The previous record-holder for most expensive copy is mine at about $275. Then it jumped about $135.

Hate to put it this way, but I'm glad someone's paid more than I have on this one. It makes me feel better about how much I paid for mine.

The previous Ebay record was actually $280, last June.

Okay, then that's mine. I went and checked my paypal history, and it's in there.

The total was $285 with shipping.

I guess I've been rounding down to make myself feel better?

I'd show a screen cap, but I'm not comfortable posting a screen cap of my paypal transactions.

By the way, how do you measure yourself up to other golfers?

very surprised at this, figured $15 tops considering it's got bigwig on it

Matthau Comp 7" Plow United Bigwig Buglite Boils $37

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&_trksid=p4340.l2557&rt=nc&nma=true&item=140536443498&si=NI2RwnmhkYLI%252BS0haCnX3SZV2vI%253D&viewitem=&sspagename=ADME%3AB%3AWNA%3AUS%3A1123

Glad I could make you feel better! If this record came up more often I probably would have passed on it, but the last time I remember it for auction was September. Maybe I should have made an offer on here, or on the dimestoresaints forum, but I'm happy with it.

I can rationalize the amount because I wouldn't sell it to someone if they offered me $1000 for it right now. I don't know that this is a record that I wanted to set, but I guess it's mine for the time being!

Pretty weird that frazierauctions sold 2 copies of EYEWTKAS for $100 yet all the others have went for $27-$40 or so. Frazierauctions keeps their feedback private too, which I always find strange. I remember him getting $70 a pop for Cave In - Jupiter on black.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Glassjaw-Everything-2x-LP-vinyl-OOP-Deftones-Thrice-/350458163310?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item5198ef306e#ht_1335wt_1139

http://cgi.ebay.com/Glassjaw-Everything-2x-LP-vinyl-OOP-Deftones-Thrice-/380334069889?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item588dad5881#ht_1421wt_1139

i just bought something from frazierauctions last month and the dude couldn't have been nicer. I had a slightly damaged item, he instantly gave me a reasonable refund before i could even ask. Despite his crazy prices, he is a really good seller.

And the item i bought from him was really rare and the BIN was for 50% less then what the previous copies sold for. weird.

i just bought something from frazierauctions last month and the dude couldn't have been nicer. I had a slightly damaged item, he instantly gave me a reasonable refund before i could even ask. Despite his crazy prices, he is a really good seller.

And the item i bought from him was really rare and the BIN was for 50% less then what the previous copies sold for. weird.

All his prices are usually pretty damn ridiculous, so you got lucky I guess.

Time to pull the Dear You poster out of my parents basement. When they were on this tour they had a stack of the full posters for free at the Gainesville Stop.