THE OFFICIAL EBAY CRAZINESS THREAD

WHAT?!?!?! I have wanted the house and extra disc since it was $15 back in the day, and own the three dvd set (payed ~25 for it). If anyone has the house and bonus disc and figure in perfect shape, let me know what you want if you are willing to part with it much lower than ebay prices.

Nope. It was just the 6-disc "Complete Invasion/Series". I listed a ton of stuff on Half.com in anticipation of moving in April. And all the Zim boxsets were at crazy prices. A quick ebay check and holy balls they regularly sell for $75-100. I bought mine for like $10 when I worked at a record store that also had a used DVD section.

Not sure if this is crazy or not, but had been after this record forever, so I was interested to see where it would go. I went to 45 on it, but didn't make it. I found another copy the next day for 48ppd, more than I wanted to spend, but has been my white whale for the past year or so.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140376531136

It goes for that much?? Wow, good to know it fetches a princely sum should I ever want to unload mine!

maybe it's just me, but this buy it now seems a little crazy.

http://cgi.ebay.com/MASTODON-REMISSION-Purple-baroness-Isis-LTD-500-oop_W0QQitemZ300399309660QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMusic_on_Vinyl?hash=item45f131b35c

not as crazy as most of the shit in this thread obviously but still a little crazy in my book.