PO: Hesitation Wounds- s/t 7"

brandy

Ordered 3 copies of the HW S/T. Really hoping I snuck that order in in time to get the 300 variant. Either way, really good EP. It's on repeat as I type this.

As of about 5:00pm on 03.19 the rarest variant is now sold out. 

Thanks!

So, I'm guessing that would be most likely if you ordered it before that. Unless there were cancellations and stuff, of course.

It's likely, but not guaranteed. As nothing in life is, sadly.

Haha, yeah! I'm glad that I ordered it really early so I'll be getting the variant I wanted. Ultimately if I hadn't I'd still be cool with it. I'm not HUGE on variants.

I can't wait for this to ship though. I ordered it with about five other records that I needed haha.

I got my shipping confirmation today so now I'm impatiently waiting. I believe I got my order in before the rare variant sold out, so I hope I get the 3 different colors but if I get duplicates I'm obviously willing to trade for a different color.

Anybody know yet which color corresponds to which pressing info? It's 300, 500, and 700 right? 

got my silver one today as well - this 7" is just so fucking good

Totally agree. It completely blew away my expectations. I hope a full length will be released in the future.

The 1:45 mark until the end of the song of Realism (The Death Of Innocence) is so fucking sick!!