OFFICIAL RSD13/Record Store Day Releases Thread (1st Post Updated)

Does anyone know if they're going to do a Coachella release only like they did last year with vaya? My friend is going to coachella and he can probably get that stuff as long as you pay for it + shipping + extra $5/day to hold the stuff so it doesn't sit in our hot cars/tent in the desert.

There are 3 Coachella exclusive records this year. Puscifer's "V Is For Vagina" on red vinyl with hand-silkscreen cover ($40), Portugal. The Man's "Church Mouth" on bone colored vinyl ($25, same tracklist as the 2011 reissue) and Rodriguez's "Cold Fact" on clear vinyl. All 3 are individually hand-numbered and limited to 500 copies. I am not sure of the price for the Rodriguez album as the weekend 1 allotment of 250 copies sold out relatively quickly, but it was likely the same price as the PTM album.

There are 3 Coachella exclusive records this year. Puscifer's "V Is For Vagina" on red vinyl with hand-silkscreen cover ($40), Portugal. The Man's "Church Mouth" on bone colored vinyl ($25, same tracklist as the 2011 reissue) and Rodriguez's "Cold Fact" on clear vinyl. All 3 are individually hand-numbered and limited to 500 copies. I am not sure of the price for the Rodriguez album as the weekend 1 allotment of 250 copies sold out the relatively quickly.

Sweet. I will relay this information over! Do you know when exactly they open? I'm assuming friday morning?? or is it going to be actually on RSD on the 20th

edit: nvm found out.

if anyone wants me to get anything just for the extra $15 to hold the record/shipping and i'll try getting it. told him to get all 3. he's also getting me their theyre there and ATDI. so those are no go.

For those of you in Los Angeles going to Amoeba, how early you guys getting there? 

I went to Fingerprints in Long Beach last year so, yeah.

Reports were that people starting lining up at 2:30am last year. Amoeba is an absolute nightmare on RSD. Visiting one of the smaller shops in LA seems preferable not only to support someone who probably doesn't bring in as much profit throughout the year but also for a more pleasant shopping experience.

How was the selection though?

Pretty good. They posted a picture of the boxes of records they have gotten already on facebook and it was a pretty big stack. I'm assuming they will have what I am looking for. Botch, Codeine, the Earth - Hibernaculum repress, etc. I'll probably end up going there a lot earlier this year due to me having a larger list of stuff to get vs. last year.

Sweet. I will relay this information over! Do you know when exactly they open? I'm assuming friday morning?? or is it going to be actually on RSD on the 20th

edit: nvm found out.

if anyone wants me to get anything just for the extra $15 to hold the record/shipping and i'll try getting it. told him to get all 3. he's also getting me their theyre there and ATDI. so those are no go.

so you sign up here today and your second post is offering to pick up RSD stuff for people but you will only do so after tacking on an additional $15 mark up. yup, you will looked upon very fondly here. :rolleyes:

so you sign up here today and your second post is offering to pick up RSD stuff for people but you will only do so after tacking on an additional $15 mark up. yup, you will looked upon very fondly here. :rolleyes:

Look buddy, I know that's what it looks like, but I've been on VC for a while just lost my old account. In fact I was part of the VC "label" that received jealous sound LP & falcon 10" which was a huge disaster...getting off point. but as i stated earlier, they charge $5/day to hold stuff and i don't want it in the sun/tent where it'll warp the shit out of the record. In fact, because you're paying the $15, I wasn't even going to charge shipping. Given taht some of these records are going for way more, i think i'm being pretty damn considerate. but if you're going to be a jerk about it, just don't reply.

Look buddy, I know that's what it looks like, but I've been on VC for a while just lost my old account. In fact I was part of the VC "label" that received jealous sound LP & falcon 10" which was a huge disaster...getting off point. but as i stated earlier, they charge $5/day to hold stuff and i don't want it in the sun/tent where it'll warp the shit out of the record. In fact, because you're paying the $15, I wasn't even going to charge shipping. Given taht some of these records are going for way more, i think i'm being pretty damn considerate. but if you're going to be a jerk about it, just don't reply.

none of that shit matters. especially considering one of the mods here flat out said if you're going to "help" peole get RSD don't mark it up, to take that bullshit elsewhere.

and it's funny how you throw out several different justifications for being an asshole.

Yea huge flipper.  Or maybe a collector who would rather a rarer variant??  But yea a huge flipper.   Like hugggeeee

honesty from a flipper how refreshing...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dave-Matthews-Band-Live-Trax-Vol-1-Vinyl-Box-Set-Record-Store-Day-2013-RSD2013-/261202273107?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item3cd0de6353

Dave Matthew's Band
Live Trax Vol. 1 
4 LP Box Set
RECORD STORE DAY 2013 LIMITED RELEASE
Only 500 Copies
Never Been Opened

You are bidding one (1) extremely rare hard to get DMB vinyl box set.  It is a Record Store 2013 release meaning only independent record stores will be releasing this and only 500 sets were printed.  Will never be printed again.

Shipping;  Shipping is not $4.  Ebay would not let me charge more than $4 for shipping on this.  Shipping will be $10 if in the USA.  This will ship out UPS Ground with a tracking #.  Because of the size of the box set I can not do media mail.  International shipping is available, but shipping rates will increase  

Payment;  Must be received within 1 hour of winning auction or this will go to the second highest bidder

Please message me with any other questions.

none of that shit matters. especially considering one of the mods here flat out said if you're going to "help" peole get RSD don't mark it up, to take that bullshit elsewhere.

and it's funny how you throw out several different justifications for being an asshole.

Do you not understand what I'm saying? I'll spell it out for you since you clearly don't...

1. I can help people here get coachella exclusive material.

2. They charge $5/day to leave a record in an air conditioned room because it's obviously going to warp if you leave it in your camp spots since it's going to be high 90s this weekend. In case you're a moron, coachella is 3 day festival with onsite camping so there's no where else to put it unless people are staying at a hotel. Would you like to pay $35 for a warped record?

3. I'm making zero profit. Absolute NOTHING! I'm just the mediator...

4. What several justifications for being an asshole am I making? I said all the other stuff based off what you said saying I'm new. As for as the link it's to prove if I really wanted to make money, I'd put that up on ebay myself. But like I said, I'm not making any money.

you fucking twat. nevermind, I'm just going to get the records I wanted and won't help anyone.

are you happy now? jesus.

Do you not understand what I'm saying? I'll spell it out for you since you clearly don't...

1. I can help people here get coachella exclusive material.

2. They charge $5/day to leave a record in an air conditioned room because it's obviously going to warp if you leave it in your camp spots since it's going to be high 90s this weekend. In case you're a moron, coachella is 3 day festival with onsite camping so there's no where else to put it unless people are staying at a hotel. Would you like to pay $35 for a warped record?

3. I'm making zero profit. Absolute NOTHING! I'm just the mediator...

4. What several justifications for being an asshole am I making? I said all the other stuff based off what you said saying I'm new. As for as the link it's to prove if I really wanted to make money, I'd put that up on ebay myself. But like I said, I'm not making any money.

you fucking twat. nevermind, I'm just going to get the records I wanted and won't help anyone.

are you happy now? jesus.

Shat always gets in fights with people. Don't fret.