King tuff- WAS DEAD deluxe lp

maximuss

I don't know there was a time when that pressing went for over $50 so I guess it depends on how long that has been up.  Both the previous presses have only gone down since Burger announced this reissue so I don't think it is that crazy, it's not like they are trying to sell you the new pressing of it for that much.

• 4 weeks later...

I was thinking the same thing, I e-mailed them yesterday and they said they had a delay at the plant but should be shipping shortly. It was supposed to be released late April originally I think. 

Edit: "There was a holdup at the plant so it kept getting pushed back, they should be on the way to us now and we'll ship them out RIGHT when we get them!"

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest realtalk

Black vinyl pressing on The Colonel Records of King Tuff's classic WAS DEAD LP. These are in the shrink, still sealed, brand new records lost to the ages. The vinyl is untouched, but the jackets may have a slight corner bump from handling. As good as new 'cuz they are new.

A few copies available here:

http://vacationvinyl.bigcartel.com/product/king-tuff-was-dead-lp-black-vinyl-sealed-tcr002

Guest realtalk

I'm pretty sure they're all the same songs (but not 100%-discogs can tell you for sure).

I believe the only difference is that the Burger deluxe has a poster with it (and slightly thicker sleeve).

does anyone know if these have any different songs as opposed to the other's ?

all the same songs, although Burger told me KT did some remixing and remastering for the newer version. i've never done a side-by-side comparison of the OG and reissue, so i couldn't tell you exactly what changed.

also for what it's worth, the version Vacation is selling looks to be the 2nd Colonel pressing. 1st press had green covers.