Say Anything - "...was A Real Boy" (Alternative Album Art)

homework

For all intents and purposes:

I don't like tagging albums disc one of disc two.

To me, Say Anything's album "..Is a Real Boy" and "...Was a Real Boy" are two different albums to me.

I have decided to alter the original iconic artwork and create a quick fan version (staying true to the original without going overboard).

xMbBmXH.jpg

q5e20Bv.jpg

For all intents and purposes:

I don't like tagging albums disc one of disc.

To me, Say Anything's album "..Is a Real Boy" and "...Was a Real Boy" are two different albums to me.

I have decided to alter the original iconic artwork and create a quick fan version (staying true to the original without going overboard).

Which one would be acceptable?

Original

xMbBmXH.jpg

One

iPgmgtr.png

Two

q5e20Bv.jpg

Middle-Finger-Up.jpg

yo what are you doing in okinawa?

i may go study japanese there this summer!

In the military.

Japanese is a monster to obtain as a language.  Reading, writing, and speaking; you're going to have to put in WORK to accomplish your studies.

The language spoken here in Okinawa is more of an ancient language (it has it's similarities, but it's different in certain aspects), as opposed to "real" Japan.  Think of Okinawa as a rural area, and Japan as the city. 

yfAe6HH.jpg

In the military.

Japanese is a monster to obtain as a language.  Reading, writing, and speaking; you're going to have to put in WORK to accomplish your studies.

The language spoken here in Okinawa is more of an ancient language (it has it's similarities, but it's different in certain aspects), as opposed to "real" Japan.  Think of Okinawa as a rural area, and Japan as the city. 

yea I lived in Tokyo last year and wana move back in the fall. I have a litte foundation and it is super difficult, especially trying to learn while working. So I wana take the summer off and take classes. The reason I wana do Okinawa is just because it would be the cheapest... Tokyo is wayyyy to expensive.

yea I lived in Tokyo last year and wana move back in the fall. I have a litte foundation and it is super difficult, especially trying to learn while working. So I wana take the summer off and take classes. The reason I wana do Okinawa is just because it would be the cheapest... Tokyo is wayyyy to expensive.

The cost of living is very cheap, you have that right.

Currently the economy is failing due to the restrictions of the military.

We are all they have and they know it, but the restrictions bestowed upon us are killing them. 

We are not allowed to purchase or consume alcohol off base anymore, and we must be back on base (or at your place of residence if you live off base, by midnight).  Almost 90% of the bars our in hiatus, or closed.