Po: Blink-182 - Take Off Your Pants And Jacket Lp + 3 7"s

jhulud

You know, if someone is dumb enough not to see Shop Radio Cast in the listing title and not do a google search to find this on their website instead of eBay, then let them bid on this.  They are a moron.

You know, if someone is dumb enough not to see Shop Radio Cast in the listing title and not do a google search to find this on their website instead of eBay, then let them bid on this.  They are a moron.

Yeah, I don't usually like to pick on fans, but blink's are just some of the most ill informed, absent minded people who are willing to throw ridiculous amounts of cash for no good reason (Though, as a Brand New fan, maybe I should keep my mouth shut :P). But yeah, a few months ago when I was selling my 1st press of Enema, I decided to advertise it on tumblr and got all these 15 year old kids flooding my inbox with "OH MY GOSH why would you EVER sell a blink record? id literally pay like 100" or something (my favorite was "do you even own a vinyl player!?!?!?") It got so ridiculous that I didn't want their (parents) money and just sold it on the boards for 30

Yeah, I don't usually like to pick on fans, but blink's are just some of the most ill informed, absent minded people who are willing to throw ridiculous amounts of cash for no good reason (Though, as a Brand New fan, maybe I should keep my mouth shut :P). But yeah, a few months ago when I was selling my 1st press of Enema, I decided to advertise it on tumblr and got all these 15 year old kids flooding my inbox with "OH MY GOSH why would you EVER sell a blink record? id literally pay like 100" or something (my favorite was "do you even own a vinyl player!?!?!?") It got so ridiculous that I didn't want their (parents) money and just sold it on the boards for 30

Understood, and that's good of you, however people are getting lazy so maybe a fan will be able to score this from them at $49.99! Who knows!

Please tell me, how does one pay in inches?

=]

Just kidding!!!! 

Blink/Brand new/Thrice brings out the best in everyone. I wish everyone would just keep these three bands records in print... standard black and let the collectors beat themselves up over color variants but the people who just want to listen to it can buy an affordable copy.

Please tell me, how does one pay in inches?

=]

Just kidding!!!! 

Blink/Brand new/Thrice brings out the best in everyone. I wish everyone would just keep these three bands records in print... standard black and let the collectors beat themselves up over color variants but the people who just want to listen to it can buy an affordable copy.

It doesnt work like that. The major labels that own these records have no interest in keeping them in print. If someone licenses them out then the deal usually states how many copies can/will be pressed. Just gotta hope represses happen if you miss out on one of them.

Also, just ordered one of these.

THE PRICE IS SO HIGH!!1!!1!

plach.gif

how long will you keep cry and argue about it?

until i find out that english is your 4th language or something, i'm going to continue to hate you.

edit: nevermind. i just looked at your tradelist. i don't care what language you speak, i'm going to continue to hate you.