Po: Blink-182 - Take Off Your Pants And Jacket Lp + 3 7"s

jhulud

I already lost $90 on this buying one for me and my best friend for a bday present last time, but what the hell let me throw more money as this release. I want What Went Wrong, Don't Tell Me, and Time to Break Up

so, you're spending $140 on 3 songs?

not always true. my buddy just sold his black copy for $305ppd, and didn't even have a pic in the listing.

I stand corrected, then. I was talking mainly off of what I'd seen in the past where white copies would sell for $150+ and black ones would get bid up to like $65. Still, impressive that your friend was able to get that. Was that on eBay?

I stand corrected, then. I was talking mainly off of what I'd seen in the past where white copies would sell for $150+ and black ones would get bid up to like $65. Still, impressive that your friend was able to get that. Was that on eBay?

in general, you're right. I think his listing was a fluke. but, he got paid nonetheless. and yes... ONLY on eBay could you find such a dumbass. :-)

True, but still 

From what I've seen, this is the order of how much certain records profit on ebay:

Splatter variant > Mixed color/swirls > Translucent > Opaque > Rarest variant black 180g

kind of dumb.

hmm, i dunno, but Blink 182 180g(self ritled/enema/dude ranch(1st press)) from mts had highiest prices from all the press.

Splatter variant > Split > Mixed color/swirls > Translucent > Opaque > Rarest variant black 180g

tricolor will be $100+ I suppose

You can find them for way cheaper. I bought one off of someone on here about a month ago for $50. That seems like a crazy amount to spend on a blink record (imo) but I enjoy this album and the tricolor just makes it even better. But there's no way I can justify spending another $50 on the same album. 

You can find them for way cheaper. I bought one off of someone on here about a month ago for $50. That seems like a crazy amount to spend on a blink record (imo) but I enjoy this album and the tricolor just makes it even better. But there's no way I can justify spending another $50 on the same album. 

you just get lucky. i tried to buy it here, and the only price I were proposed were at least $100 for used record

so, you're spending $140 on 3 songs?

The way I see it the $90 is a sunk cost that I can't really do anything about at this point. I'd like this package and so I'm spending $45 to get it from SRC. Gotta look at it as two completely separate transactions. Sucks I got screwed out of $90 but that doesn't change the fact I like the 3 x 7"s and the overall package and want to own it. It's not like one is just going to appear out of nowhere for free and fall in my lap, so it's either spend $45 with a label that has been doing a good job on represses lately or end up paying more for it later if it sells out.