Underoath - 'Farewell' Limited Edition 7inch Vinyl

nicbong

It's funny that people are annoyed that a farewell tour limited press 7" is priced at $15 but will pay $25 for a tour t-shirt, and $25 for a piece of paper printed with tour dates on it, and that isn't ridiculous...to say nothing of what people pay for "limited" stuff on RSD. All this to say I gladly shelled out $15 at the final show for the memory of being there.

It's funny that people are annoyed that a farewell tour limited press 7" is priced at $15 but will pay $25 for a tour t-shirt, and $25 for a piece of paper printed with tour dates on it, and that isn't ridiculous...to say nothing of what people pay for "limited" stuff on RSD. All this to say I gladly shelled out $15 at the final show for the memory of being there.

you would pay $25 for a piece of paper with tour dates on it? 

I agree, people do pay much more for less cool limited items.  I for one at the time didn't feel like spending the 15 bucks.  Looks like they have plenty in stock though so maybe I will at some point. 

For now I have a ticket stub for the memory of being there.

the price of the 7" is "ridiculous" because its roughly 3x the average cost of most 7"s. the t-shirt is ridiculous too. the print is fairly priced in comparison to others. RSD is a difficult comparison - some stuff is fairly priced, some stuff isnt.