Man Overboard 'Heart Attack'

I've listened to this albums a few times and it's way better than the band's last album - it's like a more refined "mature" (hate using that term) Real Talk, although Real Talk has a charm that I don't think the band can recreate.  reminds me of The Startling Line a lot.  I like it more than the new TSSF album, for comparisons sake.

I've listened to this albums a few times and it's way better than the band's last album - it's like a more refined "mature" (hate using that term) Real Talk, although Real Talk has a charm that I don't think the band can recreate.  reminds me of The Startling Line a lot.  I like it more than the new TSSF album, for comparisons sake.

refreshing to hear. really been hoping MO puts something out that I love, rather than just like-ish.

• 2 weeks later...

these dudes are pretty good live

I've seen this band open quite a few shows over the past couple years and they really are hands-down the worst live act I've ever seen. Beyond sloppy guitar playing, terrible (guitar) effects management, and horribly out of tune vocals the whole set each time. Kids were still boppin' around though so they're doing something right I guess.

30sjash.png

Here's what my 3 look like. As shown on the last page, the red is more of a brown. The purple is pretty dark, and the blue is pretty light. Though a friend told me that his blue is a lot darker than mine, like almost as dark as the purple, so they all might vary.

On my second listen to this I like it a little more. I wasn't sold at all on my first listen. I guess I am in the minority, but I like the S/T a lot more than this. It was just a lot catchier and flowed a lot better and I connected to the lyrics more. Maybe I will change my mind after a few more listens. Still a decent record and the colors are pretty sweet.