Man Overboard 'Heart Attack'

They're awkward, normal people, just like you or I. They're also high on marijuana almost all of the time.  

I find your logic to be somewhat contradictory. You're essentially saying 'if you know them they're nice, and if you don't then they're not.' Do you really get to decide if someone is 'nice' or not without 'knowing' them? Some people are off putting or don't handle people/fan interaction in the most ideal way possible, that doesn't make them 'mean' or ill intentioned, it makes them normal. 

Yeah, I mean good point for sure. In my interaction, I'm not judging if Zac's actually a nice guy or not by any means. I'd say (or at least hope) most people don't assume they're general jerks just if they have a weird fan interaction, especially not ill-intentioned. But, on the other hand, it never hurts to be on your best behavior in front of potentially judging fans who make or break your business, ya know? You'd just kinda assume that you'd do everything you could to be even nicer than you usually are when people are watching.

How come these guys get the third degree but Jesse Lacey from Brand New can strut around like fucking Morrissey and people will buy their dumb records for $300+? This is the worst thread derailment ever.

Also, who has those blue copies for the lowest price? I want to buy this album because it's a good album.

How come these guys get the third degree but Jesse Lacey from Brand New can strut around like fucking Morrissey and people will buy their dumb records for $300+? This is the worst thread derailment ever.

Haha, I mean I know why, but it's a valid point. Man Overboard are an easy target, Brand New isn't. 

The record release copy is a screen printed plain jacket with the show details (date, venue, etc.) and track list on the back, hand numbered. The vinyl is the black copy. Feels like 180g though... Also it came with a cd.

From the band's instagram:

http://instagram.com/p/aEwj1bj84S/

I got 83/135. 

This album has grown so much on me. I like that they sent a cd with the lp. It's going to stay in my car all summer. Im not usually into the poppy side of pop punk like this, but so many songs are so catchy. Swan dive has such a good chorus, along with many other. And the verses of hoodie song are also awesome.