Do I get a Masked Intruder tattoo tonight?

how exactly does that work. does one get a penis tattoo while hard or flaccid?

I was told by the girl who tattooed mine that if I got hard she would stop immediately.  Within seconds into getting it done I realized that it would be impossible to get even close to hard as a vibrated needle is within my boy bits. 

I was told by the girl who tattooed mine that if I got hard she would stop immediately.  Within seconds into getting it done I realized that it would be impossible to get even close to hard as a vibrated needle is within my boy bits. 

well then doesn’t the tattoo look different hard vs soft?

more importantly why am I so interested in the details of penis tattoos?

i'd imagine. see, i wanted a star tattooed on the tip so i could have "shooting stars" LOL. but if its tattooed flaccid, you have know idea if its gonna have breaks and blahblahblah. i'd say its better be have your dick tattooed while its at its finest!

i'd imagine. see, i wanted a star tattooed on the tip so i could have "shooting stars" LOL. but if its tattooed flaccid, you have know idea if its gonna have breaks and blahblahblah. i'd say its better be have your dick tattooed while its at its finest!

She still stretched the skin (tmi, I know), therefore, there were no breaks or missing spots in the tattoo.  

I can not even imagine getting that area tattooed. Did it hurt as much as it sounds like it would?

It actually didn't hurt that bad at all, but the initial fear was intense.  So since I over-thought how much it would hurt, I'm not so afraid as to what parts are going to hurt and which ones aren't going to hurt. 

She still stretched the skin (tmi, I know), therefore, there were no breaks or missing spots in the tattoo.  

It actually didn't hurt that bad at all, but the initial fear was intense.  So since I over-thought how much it would hurt, I'm not so afraid as to what parts are going to hurt and which ones aren't going to hurt. 

What do you tip in that situation? $50? More?

I don't know where this conversation is at but I will say, that shitty Milo tattoo is way cooler and more interesting than any "sleeve" or "piece"  or whatever some of y'all prattle on about.

I was not expecting anyone to actually have a cock tattoo. 

Ronnie congratulations on being that guy.  The guy that everyone knows that you just shake your head at the crazy shit he does.

Speaking of tattoos and penis'.  Does anyone else kind of think that Brock Lesnars sword tattoo on his chest kind of looks like a cock.

brock-penis.jpg

I was not expecting anyone to actually have a cock tattoo. 

Ronnie congratulations on being that guy.  The guy that everyone knows that you just shake your head at the crazy shit he does.

Speaking of tattoos and penis'.  Does anyone else kind of think that Brock Lesnars sword tattoo on his chest kind of looks like a cock.

brock-penis.jpg

It looks exactly like a penis.  They used to make fun of that on the Jason Ellis show all the time.