Iron Man 3

I want to say something regarding the plot twist but idk how to include that clever "spoiler" thing into my post. So I will refrain.

But aside from that, I really enjoyed Guy Pearce.  The man's like a chameleon.

Click show...

(spoiler)stuff(/spoiler)

Use square brackets instead of parenthesis... :ph34r:

Click show...

(spoiler)stuff(/spoiler)

Use square brackets instead of parenthesis... :ph34r:

Ooooh, thank you!

Ok, what I was going to say before...

People are upset at the Mandarin bait & switch, but I think it was a great way to "update" the character and pull the villian from the 60's to the 'foreign terrorists are everywhere' present day.  I feel that if Trevor was more than just the face of the Mandarin, people would say "Oh look, another terrorism plot," but instead everyone, including the audience, is under that impression until it's revealed that the terrorist is domestic and so much closer to home (Miami) than anyone would ever think, which is backed by when Tony doesn't believe JARVIS when he says the telecasts were sourced in Miami, not the middle east.

i had no issue with the bait & switch. if anything, i was annoyed that the girl whose name i can't remember from the beginning was working for them.

I thought it was alright. Better than #2, but still really not all that great. I felt like every detail was spoon-fed to me, and nothing at all really came as much of a surprise. Maybe I'm just expecting too much.

Methinks you might be.  If you want your intelligence insulted, watch X-Men First Class (where everyone had a superpower: being the hugest dick)

First Class was awesome. Did you really go into an X-Men movie expecting characters without superpowers?

I can see where he's coming from, the movie was just missing something..luckily Brian synger is returning to direct the next one. I think Man of Steel is going to reign supreme this summer.

You know what bothered me? It was too cliche. I think we've proven that the superhero movie audience can handle a movie that challenges us as opposed to handing us played out plot points and unveiled commentary. This film is not Superman 4 or Spiderman 3 bad but it also isn't The Dark Knight or even Spider-Man 2. It falls in the range of a C but I'm sure they'll sell tons of toys at Christmas with all those different suits to market.

It falls in the range of a C but I'm sure they'll sell tons of toys at Christmas with all those different suits to market.

This.