PO: Justin Timberlake 20/20 Vision Craziness

On the topic of transitions/reprises... I think I'd rather have them as part of each track, the way he does it here and on FS/LS then separate tracks.  I don't mind the 7-8min track lengths, and its way better for when they come up on shuffle on my phone.  Sometimes bridges/transitions aren't so perfectly matched to the preceding song, and in that case I can see making it a new track.  But here, like swemoll said, it's like a reprise at the end of each, which makes me feel like it belongs as one continuous track.

pusher love girl is fuckin boss. straight up Princey.

i'm currently on tunnel vision, and damn he's bringin' it.

That Girl.. holy shit

I feel like the second half of this album is better than the first, which is rare (especially with pop albums)... but Tunnel Vision and That Girl are probably my favorites.

Same here. I would've ended up getting it anyway, but after seeing the cover I went right to his website and ordered.

I was surprised at the fair price, even Amazon's is a couple bucks cheaper. I want the rest of the album to be a surprise but after listening to about 10 seconds of Pusher Love Girl, had to get it

I used to make 82 minute CDRs. Anything more was problematic. Also at 81:14 it was awesome to fit Pink Floyd's The Wall on one disc. Did anyone else have one of those 99 minute CDRs? 870mb of awesome.

*I was extremely resistant to the iPod thing in the early 2000s and would carry around CDs for fidelity reasons. I've never owned an iPod, my pmp history is: discman > cd walkman > md walkman > sansa/zune > usb drive/google music. There was also about 3 years of trying to bear my iPhone 3G/S & 4's sound quality, which was 30% awesome.

Yah dude I use those 870 mb blanks all the time. 99 minute mixes are great but another 170 mb of data is pretty significant when it comes to data - that's basically a couple album's worth of music in mp3 format. Burn a Mp3 cd with 15 albums on it (vinyl needledrops only of course) 6 cd changer in my car... That's a shitload of tunes for the road.

Problem is in my experience those discs are extremely delicate. They have 1.5 times the track pitch, that's how they cram so much data on a disc. So that means every scratch or fingerprint is 1.5 times as effective at fucking with the datastream. The discs are also very transparent, thin, and the aluminum layer flakes/ripples easily, I really only use them in places where I'll set em and forget em (like a changer) or I reinforce the disc with one of those fullface labels.

I am referring to the "Banana Digital" brand discs, your mileage may vary with other brands.

Yah dude I use those 870 mb blanks all the time. 99 minute mixes are great but another 170 mb of data is pretty significant when it comes to data - that's basically a couple album's worth of music in mp3 format. Burn a Mp3 cd with 15 albums on it (vinyl needledrops only of course) 6 cd changer in my car... That's a shitload of tunes for the road.

ha!  i didn't even know that vinyl records were still a thing until 2008.  I remember getting an A in a graphic design course for using Glassjaw's Worship & Tribute cd cover as an example of excellent packaging.

I have one from CompUSA they were expensive as hell. Like a dollar a piece, came with a slimcase for each disc.  They did come with a label. i also once bought some supposed 99 min discs without a label... they didn't appear to be different from an 80 min disc.

Trying to remember I think it was roxio or nero or something that easily allowed the overburn.  it was awesome.