PO: Justin Timberlake 20/20 Vision Craziness

let the groove in may or may not sample fatboy slim.

but yeah, pusher love girl and that girl are aces. i had not even considered suit & tie being anything less than the best track on the album. how foolish of me.

Word.

And somehow, Timbaland didn't fuck it all up.

I wouldn't doubt the music relationship b/t JT and Timba is tight where they save the gold for eachother. 

If you're musically inept and let releases go 4+ years in between you'll have a lot of quality to share too.

Just like when it comes to the opposite sex...quantity, or quality?

ha! i didn't even know that vinyl records were still a thing until 2008. I remember getting an A in a graphic design course for using Glassjaw's Worship & Tribute cd cover as an example of excellent packaging.

I have one from CompUSA they were expensive as hell. Like a dollar a piece, came with a slimcase for each disc. They did come with a label. i also once bought some supposed 99 min discs without a label... they didn't appear to be different from an 80 min disc.

Trying to remember I think it was roxio or nero or something that easily allowed the overburn. it was awesome.

I had to order them from china but they still only came out to a few cents a disc even factoring in shipping and errthang. Had to buy bulk of course but I don't honestly think I'll need to buy another blank cd as long as I live hahah.

I remember being able to do overburns in roxio circa 2004 but it's much easier in Nero.

The CDs appear as 80 minutes on the computer and anything that goes over is "in the red" but when you overburn they safely go up to 98 minutes. Might just be my burner but I've had varying degrees of successful playability with that last minute.