PO: Justin Timberlake 20/20 Vision Craziness

Can someone tell me what hes talking about in suit and tie when he says, "so thick that's why they call it a fatty"? Is he talking about a booty or Jay Z's dick?

People keep on mentioning that it's about a girl, but I think he's talking about a blunt. It's followed by "Shit's so sick, got a hit and picked up a habit" and he's been all about the weed lately.

People keep on mentioning that it's about a girl, but I think he's talking about a blunt. It's followed by "Shit's so sick, got a hit and picked up a habit" and he's been all about the weed lately.

Could be intentionally vague so you think it could mean either.

Could be intentionally vague so you think it could mean either.

It's most definitely intentionally vague... "double entendre"

Album is streaming on iTunes by the way.  Just finishing my first listen through now, and I'm very happy with it so far.

And there you go folks, the first person I think I've ever heard bringing issue with album length.

Justified: 63 Mins

Future: 66 Mins

So it's not so long. And maybe it's just me, but I don't mind getting more music for my buck.

The dude doesn't release singles and throw them in a track-list. He puts out an album and with that comes how they sound together, the way one leads to another. Sometimes the "in between" tracks are just as good as the songs themselves. My Love and Love Stoned come to mind. The lead to My Love is sweet, and the outro to Love Stoned really shows the variety of ideas that come to his head when he's putting the songs together (both of which, by the way, you'd never hear if you just bought the singles).

Sure they add album length, but they are perhaps some of my favorite parts of his records. 

I was thinking CDs only held 70 minutes, my bad.

I actually have Futuresex/Lovesounds at 71:02, myself.

I love his transitions, especially when he's naming them as such on an album. I kind of have a problem with seeing artists (like Queen) release 10 minute songs and say "we can do that too" which translates to songs with "no transition songs" like Futuresex/Lovesounds, but it still sounds like transition songs. Pusher Love and Strawberry both sound like their respective songs, with a reprise right after. Maybe it's a nomenclature thing and I'm being picky.

That being said, I'm really liking this so far.

Well there ya go, which actually makes a record by him @ 70+ mins make sense then. 

I have no clue the time length that shows up on a CD player when you inset the JT disks, I wouldn't doubt it's different, I was just going by Wiki. 

Me thinks with the amount of time since his last record, he's got loads of tracks and ideas that he wants to pack on this. 

But I guess I'll see when I have my first listen. 

*edit* I can be computer illeterate. I have iTunes, but can't seem to find the stream. A point in the right direction would be most appreciated. Thanks you in advance. 

Well there ya go, which actually makes a record by him @ 70+ mins make sense then. 

I have no clue the time length that shows up on a CD player when you inset the JT disks, I wouldn't doubt it's different, I was just going by Wiki. 

Me thinks with the amount of time since his last record, he's got loads of tracks and ideas that he wants to pack on this. 

But I guess I'll see when I have my first listen. 

*edit* I can be computer illeterate. I have iTunes, but can't seem to find the stream. A point in the right direction would be most appreciated. Thanks you in advance. 

If you are on itunes (in the actual program), its on the left hand side where the album logo is... there is a button that says "play now"... its one stream all the way through.

I was thinking CDs only held 70 minutes, my bad.

I used to make 82 minute CDRs.  Anything more was problematic.  Also at 81:14 it was awesome to fit Pink Floyd's The Wall on one disc.  Did anyone else have one of those 99 minute CDRs?   870mb of awesome.

*I was extremely resistant to the iPod thing in the early 2000s and would carry around CDs for fidelity reasons.  I've never owned an iPod, my pmp history is: discman > cd walkman > md walkman > sansa/zune > usb drive/google music. There was also about 3 years of trying to bear my iPhone 3G/S & 4's sound quality, which was 30% awesome.

Not seeing this either

Open Itunes, when in the store, click on music, then pop. At the top of the screen, there will be huge banners that move and one of them is the JT banner. Click on it. It will bring you to a screen with his picture on it, a description of the album, and the price/link to pre-order it. ON THE LEFT AT THAT SCREEN, there is a box with the album cover on it and on the bottom of that box is a target you can click that says "play now".