Just got my O Brother Where Art Thou soundtrack that I I used a coupon code for.  Not sure how limited it is, but its the American 10th Anniversary clear vinyl edition.  Just FYI.

Also, just so I can brag, here's a pic of my daughter singing along to You Are My Sunshine:

ScreenShot2013-05-30at43556PM.png

if not there, you might wanna wait 'til later this summer.

;)

now that took long enough.

i'm not actually SO into the record that i want it that badly and more of just used it for the coupons in this case, but i'm still reasonably excited for it. will be a good add on to an obvious future topshelf order I will have

My pretty. odd. got cancelled today, but when I went to check on it, I realized my Folie on that order is shipping too, so now I have 2 copies haha oops. I was thinking about using my coupon code to buy something I didn't think would show up, does that work? Would I get my original coupon code back and a new one, thus getting $20? Or do you lose the first coupon and essentially end up back where you started? Has anyone tried this yet?

My pretty. odd. got cancelled today, but when I went to check on it, I realized my Folie on that order is shipping too, so now I have 2 copies haha oops. I was thinking about using my coupon code to buy something I didn't think would show up, does that work? Would I get my original coupon code back and a new one, thus getting $20? Or do you lose the first coupon and essentially end up back where you started? Has anyone tried this yet?

You'd lose the original coupon code you used, but would get a new one if the next order you placed doesn't ship.  That's what happened to me around the beginning of the year anyway.

You're wrong. They replace the coupon used if the order is cancelled. Not sure if it's partially used though. 

Not exactly, I guess it depends on how you look at it. I contacted bestbuy, if you used one of these codes and cancel the order yourself or bestbuy cancels it you wont get it back, but you'll get a new one.  I was looking to order Manson Mechanical Animals this way.  I asked if I used the codes if I would get them back and I was told no by a bestbuy rep (its just under $40 so I could use a few to buy it).  You would get another $10, but you wouldnt get anything more than that.

i'll bet you're a peach

Sir, I don't know what you mean by this. Enlighten me and the other folks who also do not get it, please. 

Not exactly, I guess it depends on how you look at it. I contacted bestbuy, if you used one of these codes and cancel the order yourself or bestbuy cancels it you wont get it back, but you'll get a new one.  I was looking to order Manson Mechanical Animals this way.  I asked if I used the codes if I would get them back and I was told no by a bestbuy rep (its just under $40 so I could use a few to buy it).  You would get another $10, but you wouldnt get anything more than that.

I had an order cancelled that I used a code on. I got a $10 code for it being cancelled and another $10 code for the one I used on it. 

Sir, I don't know what you mean by this. Enlighten me and the other folks who also do not get it, please. 

I had an order cancelled that I used a code on. I got a $10 code for it being cancelled and another $10 code for the one I used on it. 

Very cool, I didnt want to get shafted, so I contacted BB to see what would happen.  The rep said that the code would be gone, its good to hear that it would not be from your experience. Thanks for sharing!