Nope you can use up to like 20 it says, you just don't get the leftover of what you use i.e if you use 2 ten dollar codes on a 14 dollar item you don't get to keep your spare six bucks

holy shit, tried it out. jesus christ. this whole thing just took a huge twist

I ordered the following items in the past week that have all shipped, despite being marked as back ordered or special order :

Cloud Nothings -- "Attack on Memory"

Kanye West -- "College Dropout"

Jimmy Eat World -- "Invented"

The following orders have not been filled, but have yet to be issued a certificate/cancellation:

Panic! at the Disco -- "Pretty. Odd."

Erykah Badu -- "Baduizm"

The Kanye one was interesting because I attempted to order it a month ago, only to have it be cancelled. Saw some other folks on here reported it going through, and sure enough it shipped almost immediately this time.

fuck yeah, hahaha. hoping for a good basketball year next year, we were so close this year, being at the insane duke game will probably be a top 3 greatest moment of college. it's a nice area, been around here all my life, music scene kinda sucks though, hah.

Yeah dude, I'm really looking forward to basketball next year, I think we're going to get better, even if Lin's gone.

Got my cancellation notice for Folie and Coheed today. Was really hoping they'd actually ship. Oh well

Amazon has Folie for $12.49 (includes MP3s of the album through AutoRip, Autorip may kill the record store but thats another debate)

Which Coheed did they cancel on you?  No World for Tomorrow, Decension Pic disc, or Year of the Black Rainbow?

Amazon has Folie for $12.49 (includes MP3s of the album through AutoRip, Autorip may kill the record store but thats another debate)

Which Coheed did they cancel on you? No World for Tomorrow, Decension Pic disc, or Year of the Black Rainbow?

Thanks for the heads up on Folie. And I ordered no world for tomorrow.

Does anybody know if the following backordered items are actually shipping:

-Sleeping with Sirens - Let's Cheers to this

-Pierce the Veil - Collide with the Sky

-Death Cab for Cutie - Plans, Codes and Keys

-John Coltrane - Coltrane Plays the Blues, My Favorite Things, Coltrane's Sound, Ballads

-Green Day - Warning

-Common - One Day It'll All Make Sense

-John Lennon - Imagine

-Yellowcard - Ocean Avenue, Lights & Sounds

-All Time Low - Dirty Work

-Saves the Day - Stay What You Are

In case you were wondering, yes, yes I did just sit here, sort by best selling and look at the first 14 pages (or 700 records) haha