I don't know shit about shit with regards to that Offspring record, but I just stumbled upon this and thought you might be interested:

http://www.kingsroadmerch.com/epitaph-records/view/?id=614&cid=313&sid=19

Yeah, the Smash one has continually been cancelled for me.  I just keep re-ordering it.  And, it still appears to be available when I just looked it up.

Also, I linked to this store on the previous page.  If you want Smash on vinyl, the colored version is available.

Just got shipping info for the offspring - ignition. Used twice before for codes. Wish smash would ship. Oh well.

Used two codes and got mark lanegans blues funeral.

I keep linking this... but if you want Smash, its available on colored vinyl via the link above.

I wish bb would improve there in-store vinyl selection. Prices too. I might start shopping there. Haven't been to one at least 6 mths and then they only had a small 4ft section with pricey box sets and stuff I don't want.

Surely someone will notice the spike in orders for vinyl and see some monies lost.

They have way too many stores to do this. Even Hot Topic (which carries vinyl that younger people want) doesn't have it in all of their stores. Best Buy isn't really as much of a media store as other places. People go there for TVs, computers, and obviously they have DVDs and a small CD section but the average collector is going to record shops/buying online. Besides, it'd be impossible to decide which locations get which records. Hopefully that made sense, I am tired.

I really dont care much for bb. If not for the perks from this thread I would not shop with em.

I hear ya, they don't have much to offer for me personally. Although I did get a hell of a deal on a part for my PC that I wouldn't have bought otherwise. It was the last one in the store, and I got it for $40 less than the cheapest place online, plus I avoided shipping.

Smash has not been shipped for me.

But The Devil Wears Prada's Zombie EP has. Which I'm pretty sure has not been pressed in ages.

The Zombie EP just shipped for me too. I still think Best Buy is making a killing here, not losing money. Thats $13.04 I probably would not have spent if not for the chance at the code, granted its an album I'll love having.