Took a chance with Appleseed Cast. Couldn't pass it up for only $8.50. Although the fact that its currently back ordered, yet still #1 on the best selling list doesn't bode well for my chances.

Anyone have any luck getting this to ship?

It's not going to ship. It's absolutely OOP. It's the best code getter out of everything.

Funny thing is that tycho was repressed and on sale in the band's web store last time I checked for 20 bucks. Looks like its fine now, but I wouldn't be surprised for a bunch of these to ship randomly one day a la Plans. For 8 bucks it's a steal though

Didn't ship when I tried a couple months ago, more than willing to try again.  Album is so damn good.

So yesterday was the first time an item didn't cancel when it should have. I write down the dates I order it and the time period of the backorder (1-2 or 3-4 weeks). Ordered a 1-2 weeker on 7/30, should have received the You're Items been Cancelled, Discount on its Way email yesterday. Anyone get a cancellation email yesterday? I also have one that should cancel today too, so should be interesting.

Quick questions to those of you familiar with receiving coupons.  Sorry for asking these again, as they have no doubt been answered before.  (And probably multiple times.)

#1 You can only receive one coupon per day, correct?  I have a number of items I'd like to order that are out of stock.  Would it make sense to order them one day at a time?

#2 How many coupons can you use on one item?  Is it possible to, say, accrue five coupons and save $50 on an item?  Or is there a cap?

Thanks.

Quick questions to those of you familiar with receiving coupons. Sorry for asking these again, as they have no doubt been answered before. (And probably multiple times.)

#1 You can only receive one coupon per day, correct? I have a number of items I'd like to order that are out of stock. Would it make sense to order them one day at a time?

#2 How many coupons can you use on one item? Is it possible to, say, accrue five coupons and save $50 on an item? Or is there a cap?

Thanks.

I normally place an order once every two or three days. It helps reduce the possibility of multiple orders being cancelled on the same day/weekend.