so it appears that Jenny Lewis' Rabbit Fur Coat may have gotten repressed. Its been out of stock everywhere for a while, and now its "in stock" at GoHastings.com. Best Buy may or may not get any in, but if you had multiple orders for this going on, I'd cancel some unless you want a bunch of copies of it.

Personally, I want a copy of the record, so I cancelled my Best Buy order and bought it at GoHastings for $18.76, Shipped (which is a few bucks cheaper than Best Buy)

http://www.gohastings.com/product/POPMUSIC/Rabbit-Fur-Coat/sku/245879338.uts

so it appears that Jenny Lewis' Rabbit Fur Coat may have gotten repressed. Its been out of stock everywhere for a while, and now its "in stock" at GoHastings.com. Best Buy may or may not get any in, but if you had multiple orders for this going on, I'd cancel some unless you want a bunch of copies of it.

Personally, I want a copy of the record, so I cancelled my Best Buy order and bought it at GoHastings for $18.76, Shipped (which is a few bucks cheaper than Best Buy)

I ordered it a few weeks ago, really hope it ships. Would also love a repress of More Adventurous.

so it appears that Jenny Lewis' Rabbit Fur Coat may have gotten repressed. Its been out of stock everywhere for a while, and now its "in stock" at GoHastings.com. Best Buy may or may not get any in, but if you had multiple orders for this going on, I'd cancel some unless you want a bunch of copies of it.

Personally, I want a copy of the record, so I cancelled my Best Buy order and bought it at GoHastings for $18.76, Shipped (which is a few bucks cheaper than Best Buy)

it got repressed on red. There is a topic for this somewhere. To lazy to look.

First off let me apologize if I'm asking a question thats already been asked but I looked and couldn't find an answer so...

I've been using Peacebone for codes like a lot of people on here and its worked everytime but once it started going off and online, I ordered Nuclear Sad Nuclear because from what it looks like that was another surefire code-getter. However, today I received the "Your backordered item" email about the NSN which is the email that states it is still backordered but is expected within a certain time period and has nothing about cancellation. Do you think it will still cancel? Someone on here said the label that pressed this record is gone now so it was guaranteed code getter but I'm nervous now because I have a few on order and wouldn't want to receive more than one.

TL;DR: I ordered Nuclear Sad Nuclear instead of Peacebone and instead of getting the usual "Your item is still backordered" email which says it will cancel by a certain date, I got the "Your Backordered item" email which has nothing about cancellation. Do you think the Nuclear Sad Nuclear will get cancelled? 

First off let me apologize if I'm asking a question thats already been asked but I looked and couldn't find an answer so...

I've been using Peacebone for codes like a lot of people on here and its worked everytime but once it started going off and online, I ordered Nuclear Sad Nuclear because from what it looks like that was another surefire code-getter. However, today I received the "Your backordered item" email about the NSN which is the email that states it is still backordered but is expected within a certain time period and has nothing about cancellation. Do you think it will still cancel? Someone on here said the label that pressed this record is gone now so it was guaranteed code getter but I'm nervous now because I have a few on order and wouldn't want to receive more than one.

TL;DR: I ordered Nuclear Sad Nuclear instead of Peacebone and instead of getting the usual "Your item is still backordered" email which says it will cancel by a certain date, I got the "Your Backordered item" email which has nothing about cancellation. Do you think the Nuclear Sad Nuclear will get cancelled? 

It will absolutely get cancelled. 

Here is the normal e-mail flow of getting codes:

1.) You place the order and they e-mail you that's its backordered

2.) They e-mail you again about your backordered item and offer three solutions (you should do nothing when you get this e-mail)

3.) It will finally cancel and they'll tell you a code will be coming soon

4.) They send you a code

*Note:

1.) If you get e-mail #3 (i.e. the cancellation e-mail) on a Friday, you will not get the code.  I wouldn't recommended e-mailing them, as that'll tip them off to what you're doing.  Just accept you didn't get a code and order the item again.

2.) They only send one code per day, so if two items get cancelled on the same day, you'll only get one code.

2.) They e-mail you again about your backordered item and offer three solutions (you should do nothing when you get this e-mail)

4.) They send you a code

*Note:

1.) If you get e-mail #3 (i.e. the cancellation e-mail) on a Friday, you will not get the code.  I wouldn't recommended e-mailing them, as that'll tip them off to what you're doing.  Just accept you didn't get a code and order the item again.

2.) They only send one code per day, so if two items get cancelled on the same day, you'll only get one code.

I had orders canceled on Friday and received codes for them. This whole thing is hit and miss. I had 2 orders place on same day cancel and no codes received and then same thing happen on another occasion and 2 codes received.

4.) They send you a code

*Note:

Thanks for the reply! It just seemed weird because it was different from emails I got before. My process is usually this:

1. Get the email that says "We received your order, however it is backordered blah blah"

2. a week or 2 later I get "Your item is still backordered" and it says it will be cancelled by a certain date if not more received

3. by that date I get the "ordered cancelled, discount on its way" email

4. a day or two later I get the code.

This time #2 was different so I was nervous. But thanks for your reassurance. 

I had orders canceled on Friday and received codes for them. This whole thing is hit and miss. I had 2 orders place on same day cancel and no codes received and then same thing happen on another occasion and 2 codes received.

I too have had codes from friday. I see that some people say you dont get codes on weekends but we will see about that because by the end of today I should have more than one and I can report back on that later (I don't know if the holiday today will delay those or not)

Is anyone having trouble finding things that aren't out of stock? I searched for nearly everything that I want and now I have 20 items in my cart that are out of stock and can't find a single thing I want. I kind of feel like Best Buy is picking on me. I tried throwing a couple items in that I knew would be in stock and they worked fine so I don't think BB is broken. Is anyone else having similar problems?

So are we more likely to have success when redeeming multiple codes by still paying a bit out of pocket or using enough codes so that it is 0.00?

either way. I have done both and first month I started to get codes got around $170 in codes. Account has to my knowledge not been flagged. Then I  scaled back a little and got around $60 this month only. Right now have 7 orders pending and will leave it at that for next month.

Only issue I have had is last 2 orders up to plate were canceled and codes were never received. Next order is set to cancel 9/11 so we will see if I get a code or not.

I also make orders without using codes for stuff under 10 bucks example Erykah Badu for 5.99just to make sure account is not flagged.