I lost my debit card, and 2 orders that actually now have stock, both cancelled because i did not update my credit card. they ended up cancelling so they sent me the codes for these.

Are you saying that you got a code even though they were unable to ship because your card was closed?

Seriously?  How crap, if true, that is a whole new level of craziness.

Also, No Witch cancelled for me yet again.  I'm so unclear as to why this continues to cancels for me and ships for others.  Strange.

Ordered a couple records I really want. Liturgy- Aesthethica just cancelled. Discogs said they only pressed 1500 total so I dunno if they'll ever get that if someone wants to use it for a code.

The other one is Jeff Mangum - Live at Jittery Joe's. It hasn't cancelled yet, but I dunno if they'll get it. I want it to ship cuz it's so cheap.

Also, has Danny Brown - XXX shipped for anyone recently? I ordered that too hoping to get it.

Seriously?  How crap, if true, that is a whole new level of craziness.

Also, No Witch cancelled for me yet again.  I'm so unclear as to why this continues to cancels for me and ships for others.  Strange.

Do you want mine?

No the RS isn't listed but I just wondered if it ever shipped for anybody. 

Ordered a couple records I really want. Liturgy- Aesthethica just cancelled. Discogs said they only pressed 1500 total so I dunno if they'll ever get that if someone wants to use it for a code.

The other one is Jeff Mangum - Live at Jittery Joe's. It hasn't cancelled yet, but I dunno if they'll get it. I want it to ship cuz it's so cheap.

Also, has Danny Brown - XXX shipped for anyone recently? I ordered that too hoping to get it.

I did once and I have another in now. No luck. Will be a continuous reorder.