Kings of Leons new album Mechanical Bull is up for preorder (24.99) if anyone is into them. Not sure if I want to use 2 codes on em.

It appears I lost my first code. I got an email about it but it never came. I know I shouldn't but I want to email them about it.

And no combined cancels for me yet. Had 3 cancels this week all on seperate days. Should have another tomorrow.

Kings of Leons new album Mechanical Bull is up for preorder (24.99) if anyone is into them. Not sure if I want to use 2 codes on em.

It appears I lost my first code. I got an email about it but it never came. I know I shouldn't but I want to email them about it.

And no combined cancels for me yet. Had 3 cancels this week all on seperate days. Should have another tomorrow.

Try really really hard not to email them.

Who's crying? A few peps pm'd that its an easy fix by contacting them. Wasn't gonna...was just more talking out loud. Wont share again don't worry.

And exploiting? I've had quite a few records ship. I don't return em. I don't have multiple accounts. And I only order records I want. Save your internet rage for the real offenders.

^the only preorder I've had experience with was boozoo bajous - jan mayen. It didn't ship but the code Was returned a few days later. Its just a matter of them getting the record. Id say ur safe.

Also my post from yesterday omitted a followup question cuz my phone sucks. Concerning codes....usually the turnaround was 2 or 3 days after gettin the code is otw email. Had two cancel last week. One took a week to get the code. The other still hasn't arrived. Was just wondering if anyone else was experiencing similar delays.

Anyone have any experience using the codes for a pre-order item? I'm thinking of using a couple on a record that is a preorder and doesn't ship till 9/24 and I'm worried if the date gets bumped or something , that I will lose the codes. Any tips appreciated. Thx.

I preordered ocean avenue acoustic with codes and the date got pushed back a week but I still got it without any trouble, so I'd say you're good go.

Who's crying? A few peps pm'd that its an easy fix by contacting them. Wasn't gonna...was just more talking out loud. Wont share again don't worry.

And exploiting? I've had quite a few records ship. I don't return em. I don't have multiple accounts. And I only order records I want. Save your internet rage for the real offenders.

I don't think we were super mad or crying or anything--just reiterating our advice by quoting others with the same thought :) Don't stop talking out loud or this board wouldn't exist.

Question to those of you familiar with how this works: I just received an e-mail from Best Buy telling me that my LP of choice cannot be located, and that I have two options.  I can either cancel the transaction... or take no action, at which point they'll continue searching for the item before issuing a refund.  What do you guys normally do?  If you manually opt to cancel, do you still receive a $10 code?  Or do you just need to wait another two+ weeks?