Pretty excited that smash shipped for me finally. The 'ignition' reissue sounded great. Im sure smash will be the same. Ohhh the memories this will conjure.

And BB has some decent jazz lps under $10. Snagged a few Coltranes. Few others I wouldn't mind checking out too. And fyi...amazon has em for 2 bucks less on some but if ur using codes.

And BB has some decent jazz lps under $10. Snagged a few Coltranes. Few others I wouldn't mind checking out too. And fyi...amazon has em for 2 bucks less on some but if ur using codes.

From what I've been told, you have to be careful of the labels releasing that era stuff now since it's recently out of copyright.

I thought the copyright thing was 100 years, not 10. Otherwise the whole Pearl Jam discography would be completely taken advantage of by now.

Where did you get 10? Anyway, this is what I found after seeing a lot of cheap jazz represses by a label called Studio Media: http://www.audioasylum.com/cgi/vt.mpl?f=vinyl&m=1028191

Just looking out.

Just got an email that an item I ordered was canceled, didn't say discount on the way. First time I have seen that.

I got 2 orders canceled last week and no codes. Now I have an order that should have canceled today still open. These things were working like clockwork before these 3 orders.

anyone have Tycho-Dive ship recently?

Did anyone actually get a vinyl copy of Regina Spektor's Begin To Hope?

no, is it still available? i'd be down with getting one shipped or a code. that's a win/win order for muah.

No, it never shipped for me.  Then it went unavailable.  Is it orderable again?