Peacebone is "sold out online"

Sometimes those come back.  Mastadon's 'Crack the Skye' was sold out online and then, just now, randomly I was able to place an order.

Also, has anyone tried Spoon's 'Transference?'  Not sure its all that limited or anything (doesn't seem that way according to Discogs), but it appears to be back ordered.  Wonder if its a possible code getter?

Are talking about Forest of Polarity by The Rooftops?

Yes (although it's just "Rooftops," not "The Rooftops," because I'm an ass). I was able to cancel one order I had for that, but the other was too late, and got shipped today. I like that album, but I would have rather just bought it straight from Topshelf. Oh well. Might toss it up for trade on here.

I moved since placing all my backordered orders (staggered) and changed my address, but it didn't reflect on the site. Emailed customer support and I'm hoping that if they change my address on all of them, it doesn't act like I ordered them all on the same day and then I lose all my codes :(

Hmm interesting. I had to do this as well but I went in and did it myself on an order I knew would probably ship. Changed the mailing address for just that order and then emailed to have my default address changed. However, I don't know if that changed the mailing address for my current backordered items because I just left them knowing they will never ship.

^Exquisite Death of NK......(spoon - transference) it shipped for me months ago. I still see copies @ my local stores so im guessing they would find ya a copy.

And yeah I was able to reorder the limited 'crack the sky' over the weekend as well. Don't see that one shipping. Also reordered appleseed cast 'perigrine' on Sunday. Hours later I went back to check if it was a 1-2 or 3-4 week backorder and it was no longer avail. So weird.

Its Looking like two more codes are a no show. :(

NIN Hesitation Marks is still back ordered for me. If it cancels I'll be very irritated. What the hell is going on with that LP anyways?

I pre-ordered mine through Amazon back in August, and it came last week sometime. Double LP on black with a CD too. Reasonable price.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00D8HNQZI/ref=tmm_vnl_new_olp_sr?ie=UTF8&condition=new&qid=1378926989&sr=8-1

If your order with Best Buy falls through, I'd order through Amazon.

I already used 3 codes on it.....

you should get all of those codes back as one "special promo code" and then a regular $10 code a few days later. I've been waiting for Sleeping on Trash to ship but until it does it's still getting me $10 every other week.

Also, for those of you withholding from buying the Streetlight represses from victory, they're all on BB now, including the Catch 22 Keasbey version! I received black on everything except white for Streetlight's version of Keasbey if you're curious about colors.