Has anyone that is getting orders insta-canceled tried to order anything that is actually in stock?  Trying to make sure my codes will still be good to go even though it seems like I'm on some kind of blocked list.

This isn't really an answer to that, but just saying that having orders insta-canceled doesn't mean it is you. I had 3 orders insta-canceled the other night and was able to place one yesterday and one today with no cancelation (yet). 

This isn't really an answer to that, but just saying that having orders insta-canceled doesn't mean it is you. I had 3 orders insta-canceled the other night and was able to place one yesterday and one today with no cancelation (yet). 

I've had orders for back ordered and in-stock items go through after the one for AFI got inst-canceled. And the in stock orders have shipped too. So you should be fine.

Thanks guys.  I placed an order for Smash, knowing that it could very well ship (which would be fine, love that album).  So far it's lived way longer than my last couple orders have.

So, surprisingly 2 of my go-to shipped today. The Raconteurs - Broken Boy Soldiers & Magic Sam - West Side Soul (now this was a weird one because under details they have the '09 180g on 6 Spices records Netherlands import), I also had the The Specials S/T Capitol Vault re-press ship... I think they are on to me :( 

This is why I'm just ordering things I want now (which is just two records). They've shipped some random things lately.

Same here. After Cave Singers and Shearwater randomly shipped I switched things up. Although I was pleasantly surprised when I gave Cave Singers a spin and discovered it was actually pretty good!

So, just bought something with codes then 5 minutes later got an email saying my order was cancelled because they could not verify my identity....does that mean my codes are gone now?

I thought the identity thing was only happening when people were ordering backordered items. Were the items you ordered in stock? Sounds like they're gone to me, but since they cancelled it, they might give you a code for the cost of the records you bought. Just another wrinkle tossed into this haha

I thought the identity thing was only happening when people were ordering backordered items. Were the items you ordered in stock? Sounds like they're gone to me, but since they cancelled it, they might give you a code for the cost of the records you bought. Just another wrinkle tossed into this haha

Was a new iphone case.... in stock.

Call them up.  If Best Buy won't even let you order things that are in stock, that's a stupid problem on their end.  

Edit: this message is for Ben.  And if you do call them up, I'd be curious to hear why they cancelled an order for an in-stock item.

So, just bought something with codes then 5 minutes later got an email saying my order was cancelled because they could not verify my identity....does that mean my codes are gone now?

Damn. Keep us posted. I plan on making an order on Friday and would be disappointed if I lost my codes.

Damn. Keep us posted. I plan on making an order on Friday and would be disappointed if I lost my codes.

Yeah, I'm placing an order today and shipping it to my sister (in a different state), if that doesn't throw out an identity flag I'll be lucky haha I'll let you guys know how that goes later today.

I called best Buy and they said I should get a replacement code by the end of the week (but I am doubtful.)

Does the orders detail page actually list the codes you used? I used two codes and this happened to me, but on the orders detail page it doesn't list the specific codes...

For items that shipped, it displays the promo codes used on order details...