Orwells - Remember When just canceled today with a code incoming.

I just re-ordered it though. I'll let you guys know if it auto-cancels or not. 

Same for me.  I've gotten codes like normal the past two days.

Re-ordered it yesterday without issue.

Also, Peacebone single randomly available again for ordering just now.  So I just placed an order for it.  Lets see if it auto-cancels.  Will report back.

I ordered it almost a week ago & it auto canceled. Two days ago it popped back up, I ordered it & it went through without a problem.

Art of Drowning cancelled on me today as well. Instead of the email subject saying "Order cancelled; Discount on its way" it just says "Your item has been cancelled".

The message body still says that to make things right, they are offering a special discount on my next Bestbuy,com order, and to look for the email in the next few business days. Very curious to see what shows up...

Placed an order for Dive about three and a half hours ago and it hasn't auto cancelled (yet, at least).  Different record that auto cancelled on me twice, though.  I'll be trying that one again in a day or two.

Dive has got me 2 codes this week alone. I have it on order again and so far no issues.

Looks like the whole auto cancel  thing is as random as getting codes.

Dive has got me 2 codes this week alone. I have it on order again and so far no issues.

Looks like the whole auto cancel  thing is as random as getting codes.

How did it get you two codes this week?  Using different accounts or something?  I thought I remembered reading you could only have one of any given record on order at a time and still receive codes..?  Teach me your ways.

How did it get you two codes this week?  Using different accounts or something?  I thought I remembered reading you could only have one of any given record on order at a time and still receive codes..?  Teach me your ways.

made orders a day or two apart. its only if you place different orders on same day , you either you get one code for the day regardles of how many orders or none at all. but as long as orders are placed on different day you get codes.

made orders a day or two apart. its only if you place different orders on same day , you either you get one code for the day regardles of how many orders or none at all. but as long as orders are placed on different day you get codes.

Well then, I will be modifying my method.  Thanks for the info.

Edit: Dive is no longer available and listed as "sold out online".  I'm interested to see what happens to my current order...

Well then, I will be modifying my method.  Thanks for the info.

Edit: Dive is no longer available and listed as "sold out online".  I'm interested to see what happens to my current order...

Also, keep an eye out, because a lot of times items go back and forth between being 'sold out online' and available again.