Well at least I'm not alone in the $5 boat. I'm surprised they just reduced the amount and didn't just stop codes instead. I'm sure this is in response to them giving out way too much money in codes. Maybe they noticed the increase but don't yet understand the abuse that's going on.

Beginning of the end?

I dunno, people have been using that phrase since May it seems so who really knows?

Guess that's the deal now. Smart change on their part.

Its still not 'smart.'  Its stupid and they are so dumb for not having figured this out yet. 

Beginning of the end?

I dunno, people have been using that phrase since May it seems so who really knows?

I was going to say the same thing- everyone's been predicting the end to this for months now and its still happening.  So funny.

I was telling a buddy of mine about this, and he hilariously compared it to this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uMXjs8bk8c    (How the hell do you embed videos on this forum?!)

And that part of the movie is based on a true story!

Agreed. If you can get multiple codes in a day then this would be great. Might try making multiple orders in a day now.

I wasn't paying attention and accidentally made a 2 week backordered order that cancells the same day as a previous 4 week backordered order. They are both supposed to cancel on the 14th, so I'll report back on the 15th and let you know if I end up getting 2 codes.

depending on what is inside of it, that may or may not be me. 

Barbie Girl remix 12"

In one of my packages they included an envelope from I think Snapfish? Pictures, whatever the company is called, from some guy that lives 30 minutes from me.

That is really lame. This person lives really far away from me. The shitty thing is that I didn't actually get the records I ordered. Just theirs.

It was addressed to me but the packing slip was for that person. 

Barbie Girl remix 12"

That is really lame. This person lives really far away from me. The shitty thing is that I didn't actually get the records I ordered. Just theirs.

It was addressed to me but the packing slip was for that person. 

yeah, thats mine.