2. Haven't tested the limit too far myself, but one member claimed to have a few hundred dollars worth that he used all at once.

I've used 7 in one order.  Worked fine. 

Just make sure you check the expiration date as the codes only last for a month.  So don't think you're going to save up 100 codes and buy a $1000 TV. 

^lou2ser & jackholexxx^

Not sure who I dislike more @ this point!

To lou - while that's prawlly good advice to follow. Ur a lil late to suggest this. And besides us vinyl folks are of no real numbers for bb to concern themselves.

To jackhole......that's just wrong man.

And to anyone who ordered the folk implosions dare to be suprised (thx again youinreverse) there's another band mate with a 6 dollar record on bb. Forget the name. Haven't gotten shipping info yet but its listed as in stock.

^lou2ser & jackholexxx^

Not sure who I dislike more @ this point!

To lou - while that's prawlly good advice to follow. Ur a lil late to suggest this. And besides us vinyl folks are of no real numbers for bb to concern themselves.

To jackhole......that's just wrong man.

And to anyone who ordered the folk implosions dare to be suprised (thx again youinreverse) there's another band mate with a 6 dollar record on bb. Forget the name. Haven't gotten shipping info yet but its listed as in stock.

I know VC people are not numerous enough to concern BB but again, this is a public forum.  Googling for certain terms brings you right to this thread.  Why draw more attention to this anomaly?