well i ordered from Best Buy, my order said VINYL but the CD just showed up.  i can return it to a Best Buy but only for credit or exchange, ugh.

There are two versions on the website. One has LP in the title, but the format is CD. The other is the vinyl version. Which did you order? I almost ordered the wrong one based on 'LP' in the title.

As mine says vinyl and has that weight as well, it looks like they screwed up. I'm assuming because they sent the wrong product, they will either replace it or give you the money back. I can't imagine they would only give you store credit if it was THEIR fault.

Edit: I mean, if they give you the ability to buy it again, and they can make sure the correct item will arrive with no charge to you, I think that should be fine, right?

can't get the link to work but it does say Vinyl and nothing about cd.

that is the one i ordered.

it's nine bucks, i don't know if it's worth dealing with.  maybe i'll take it in and get credit and use it towards a 20 dollar ps3 game.

i'm on a string of bad mail order luck, this, a stolen package, and messing up my tye die order.  first world nerd problems.

As mine says vinyl and has that weight as well, it looks like they screwed up. I'm assuming because they sent the wrong product, they will either replace it or give you the money back. I can't imagine they would only give you store credit if it was THEIR fault.

Edit: I mean, if they give you the ability to buy it again, and they can make sure the correct item will arrive with no charge to you, I think that should be fine, right?

I was basing my assumption off of bathroommonkey's statement that he can only return it for exchange or credit. I will gladly send the cd back if they will send me the right product.

I was basing my assumption off of bathroommonkey's statement that he can only return it for exchange or credit. I will gladly send the cd back if they will send me the right product.

i was able to return the cd for a refund a couple months ago. they said it had to be mailed back, i could not take it to a best buy store for a refund (they paid for the return shipping).

i was able to return the cd for a refund a couple months ago. they said it had to be mailed back, i could not take it to a best buy store for a refund (they paid for the return shipping).

Good to know. I'll be doing this and I've already reordered from Amazon. Hopefully that pulls through.

If I'm reading this right this is only for the best buy orders? Or can I expect a CD instead of vinyl from amazon as well?

If you order a vinyl from Amazon, you'll receive a vinyl. Or if they do accidentally send you the CD, they'll probably let you keep it and send you the vinyl with 1-day shipping. Amazon is awesome like that!