Hate-Watching TV Shows

shows that you know are terrible, but you watch anyways. maybe to make fun of them, maybe to see just how bad they can get, maybe because you're in denial about liking a terrible tv show.

i hate-watch the crap out of Teen Mom. i started watching The Following because i liked the first episode, but now it's just awful and ridiculous, but i can't stop watching. it's probably the Kevin Bacon factor.

tumblr_mhzacxIx1z1qb8iemo1_400.jpg

A year ago I started hate-watching Ghost Adventures because I couldn't believe that a douche as big as Zak Bagans actually existed.

But now, I love-watch Ghost Adventures because I can't believe that a douche as big as Zak Bagans actually exists.

A year ago I started hate-watching Ghost Adventures because I couldn't believe that a douche as big as Zak Bagans actually existed.

But now, I love-watch Ghost Adventures because I can't believe that a douche as big as Zak Bagans actually exists.

hahaha i laugh so hard at this show.

also, i love watching reality shows because everyone makes increasingly poor decisions and consequently, i feel increasingly better about my own life choices.

hahaha i laugh so hard at this show.

also, i love watching reality shows because everyone makes increasingly poor decisions and consequently, i feel increasingly better about my own life choices.

This is why reality shows are popular. Also sadly most of them are pretty scripted. Sorry Amish mafia fans!

This is why reality shows are popular. Also sadly most of them are pretty scripted. Sorry Amish mafia fans!

ahahaha i'm from central PA and went to school in Lancaster County. my dad grew up in the middle of nowhere and was good friends with many, many Amish. that show is so laughably hilarious and far from the truth that it's....well, i don't even have a word for it. i can't even believe that it's an actual tv show trying to convince people that that crap is actually happening.

I have a lifelong love/hate relationship with Judge Shows. I enjoy being sick on weekdays solely because I know I can watch back-to-back-to-back judge shows. At some point I'll flip over to Price Is Right, lament missing Bob Barker and then dive back into another episode of Texas Justice or Joe Brown or *cringe* Judy. 

when they were on, entourage and hung.

and of course i watched j-shore. but there was no hate involved.

beyond these, i purged bad tv from my life. because there's better stuff to watch always.

I semi-hate-watch that show Girls on HBO. I just can't stand any of the characters...buncha spoiled, entitled brats imho.

Also, the last Simpsons episode (with Fruit Bat Man) wasn't that bad.

Edit: Has anyone seen that MC reality show "The Devil's Ride"? Holy crap what an awful bunch of SOA wannabes. I generally steer clear of reality shows for fear of stupidification, but this one is just too damn funny.