PO: Something Corporate - Best of 2xLP (SRC)

If we're being fair, I bet the vast majority of major label licenses are done this way.

True. Sorry if that came off as a knock on SRC. I have no problem with it. I wouldn't do it that way, but I have bought a lot of records knowing that to be the case. Not going to effect if I buy it or not.

True. Sorry if that came off as a knock on SRC. I have no problem with it. I wouldn't do it that way, but I have bought a lot of records knowing that to be the case. Not going to effect if I buy it or not.

its fucked up.  src is a small label and if they had talked to the band they would of known north was getting pressed this coming fall and andrew wouldn't have said yes to the greatest hits most likely.  information regarding north being pressed is on this board which is run by src.  they should of known/probably knew.

now with this coming out before north, they are fucking over possible customers of etr because a lot of people will be like "i already have almost all of north." small business shouldn't be trying to hurt the other little guys. its just wrong.

Give me a way to get Forget December (and the whole A Santa Cause Christmas compilation for that matter) and I have no reason for this with North being pressed. God I love Forget December though..........

I spoke to andrew today about this and needless to say neither of us are happy. He is cool with us including a bonus 7" of b-sides with the north release, in talk with the label about it right now. 

I spoke to andrew today about this and needless to say neither of us are happy. He is cool with us including a bonus 7" of b-sides with the north release, in talk with the label about it right now. 

If you can do that, get the word out ASAP so people don't waste their money on something that wasn't supported by the band.

If you can do that, get the word out ASAP so people don't waste their money on something that wasn't supported by the band.

Things take awhile when dealing with large companies and im working on it but may take little while to figure it out. The greatest hits is a PO regardless and doubtful this sells out before they are available especially when no pressing info being released yet 

I just finished an interview with Andrew, and he had a very interesting answer about the state of this. really curious to see what happens.

http://www.muzikdizcovery.com/2013/03/interview-with-andrew-mcmahon-32513.html

wanted to go to your site, then I remembered you being a dick to beringer...

ok I still will :)