hey, I got engaged last night

Congrats dude! I'm gonna be getting engaged soon myself

So, whats the story of the proposal, if you dont mind me asking?

we were fighting about something stupid and i just looked at her and had a giant inner monologue about her, love, and never wanting to be with anyone else and i was just like holy shit, i am crazy in love. then I asked, and she said yes and we had a good laugh.  there was way more to it, thats the short version. 

we were fighting about something stupid and i just looked at her and had a giant inner monologue about her, love, and never wanting to be with anyone else and i was just like holy shit, i am crazy in love. then I asked, and she said yes and we had a good laugh.  there was way more to it, thats the short version. 

Great way to end a fight. Too bad you can never use it again.

Wow, that's really awesome and a great moment when you realize that.

Congrats!

I'm only 2 months away from my wedding. Shit gets crazy! Don't fuck up like me and think you can save money during the last 6 months and be fine. I should have been saving this whole time. Now I gotta pay off the $2100 I still owe for my honeymoon by April 4. Congrats though. Don't rush it is all I'm saying.

That sounds so cute. Congrats, dude!!!