PO: Daylight - Jar - Out 4/30/2013 via Run For Cover

Meant to post this way earlier, but I was really disappointed that the two posters that were supposed to come with the package deal was just the poster/lyric sheet that came with the record and the free posters Daylight had on one of their previous tours.

Oh well, though. Not complaining. It was a good price for an absolutely amazing record, a cool shirt, and a cool book.

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't seen it posted here, but there is a repress of another 3000 copies.

500 Bone, 1000 Clear with Gold/Purple/Black splatter and 1500 Orange/Hot Pink.

RFC081.jpg

This record is good enough I'm considering another copy.

Anyone order from Amazon and know which copy they've sent out? They only have a few left right now.

I haven't seen it posted here, but there is a repress of another 3000 copies.

500 Bone, 1000 Clear with Gold/Purple/Black splatter and 1500 Orange/Hot Pink.

RFC081.jpg

This record is good enough I'm considering another copy.

Anyone order from Amazon and know which copy they've sent out? They only have a few left right now.

Does anyone know if this is a preorder or do they already have them?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Yeah I saw it on their Tumblr.  One would think this would be sorted out waaay early on.

For those who don't want to search it up:

We’re back home from our recent tour with Bayside, Four Year Strong, and Mixtapes. First, we would like to extend a than you to those bands for making it fun and an overall great experience. Also, thank you to anyone who made it out to a show and supported the tour, and an extra thanks if you bought a record or a t-shirt, or gave us a place to stay along the way.

With that said, we have some important news to share. Some of you may have already figured it out, but we are changing our name. We will no longer be performing or releasing music under the name “Daylight.”

Long story short, we legally cannot operate under the band name “Daylight” anymore. So we’re changing it. The music we write, the members we have, and the message we put forth remain unchanged. We will still perform any and all of the music we have written together up to this point.

From this point on, this band is called Superheaven.