PO: The Front Bottoms - Talon of the Hawk - Out 5/21/2013 via Bar/None

I will see if amazon or someone gets the album cheaper later since this release does not seem limited or exclusive but this band is freaking amazing. This new song is everything I expected it would be.

They've had the s/t clear for sale forever so I bet this will also be a large pressing.

Does anyone know what that was out of? I emailed bar none once and they didn't bother to reply.

I don't think those are the full dates, because A Great Big Pile of Leaves just announced that they were supporting The Front Bottoms on their summer tour and posted the following dates: 

6/23 – Lawrence, KS @ Jackpot Music Hall

6/24 – St. Louis, MO @ The Firebird

6/26 – Minneapolis, MN @ Triple Rock

6/27 – Chicago, IL @ Subterranean

6/28 – Pontiac, MI @ Pike Room

6/29 – Akron, OH @ Musica

6/30 – Pittsburgh, PA @ The Smiling Moose

7/01 – Buffalo, NY @ The Waiting Room

7/02 – Syracuse, NY @ Lost Horizon

Also, the new song is fantastic. 

Hell yessssss

AGBPOL is amazing.

Got in my first listen of this earlier today, no song hit me as hard on first listen as the single did. Au Revoir is such a fantastic opener, really cool knowing all the words on the first listen after seeing it live only once. Definitely another grower, hopefully it takes less time than the first one did. Couldn't stand it for quite a while, hah. When I see them live in June I'll probably love these songs more as well.

It's definitely very fleshed out compared to the last album, and they do some really cool instrumental things that weren't done on the s/t. So busy this week so I can't listen to it that much but as of now I have high hopes for how my feelings will be about it in the next month.

Track Listing:
1) Au Revoir (Adios)
2) Skeleton
3) I Swear To God The Devil Made Me Do It
4) Twin Size Mattress
5) Peach
6) Santa Monica
7) The Feud
8) Funny You Should Ask
9) Tattooed Tears
10) Lone Star
11) Backflip
12) Everything I Own

Interesting that there's a song called "Santa Monica" I hope it has something to do with the Everclear song of the same name haha

Track Listing:

1) Au Revoir (Adios)

2) Skeleton

3) I Swear To God The Devil Made Me Do It

4) Twin Size Mattress

5) Peach

6) Santa Monica

7) The Feud

8) Funny You Should Ask

9) Tattooed Tears

10) Lone Star

11) Backflip

12) Everything I Own

Interesting that there's a song called "Santa Monica" I hope it has something to do with the Everclear song of the same name haha

If I remember correctly Santa Monica was one of my favorites through two listens. Pretty sure it has nothing to do with the song though hahaha.

• 3 weeks later...

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Talon+Of+The+Hawk+(Dlcd)+-+VINYL/21369147.p;jsessionid=204A4C47DD329C8681F703BCDABD975D.bbolsp-app01-194?id=2697631&skuId=21369147&st=the%20front%20bottoms&lp=3&cp=1

Up on bestbuy? question mark is because I'm not entirely sure what Dlcd means, probably just download code? It does say format:vinyl

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Talon+Of+The+Hawk+(Dlcd)+-+VINYL/21369147.p;jsessionid=204A4C47DD329C8681F703BCDABD975D.bbolsp-app01-194?id=2697631&skuId=21369147&st=the%20front%20bottoms&lp=3&cp=1

Up on bestbuy? question mark is because I'm not entirely sure what Dlcd means, probably just download code? It does say format:vinyl

It's not going to ship until release. It's definitely a record but probably comes with a download code.