81 members have voted

1. 1. Chipotle vs. Moes

• Chipotle
    • Moes
  2. 2. Burrito vs. Bowl

• Burrito
    • Bowl
    • I get tacos because I'm a loser and only like things that are uncool

I hate Moes, one of the properties in Florida has a Moes by it, whereas Chipotle is 30mins away....

30min Chipotle drive > Moes 5min drive

Double wrapped Veggie burrito w/ frijoles de negros, brown rice, fajitas, guac, hot sauce, tomato, green, lots of corn, and lechuga!!!

chipotle has that right amount of Americanized mexican in it. haha if that makes sense. there are some awesome local joints here in texas.

steak bowl w/ extra steak...brown rice, black beans, lettuce, cheese, medium salsa, corn, and then Tabasco :) 

theres also Freebirds too..ive never had moes.

For what it's worth, Moe's is regional, whereas Chipotle is everywhere. (I've only had Moe's at an airport)

That said, I pick Chipotle, where I tend to go with the bowl. If I'm getting a burrito, there's tons of local places that are cheaper, bigger, and just plain better that I'd go with over chipotle.

My question is very geographic - Chipotle and Moe's are almost everywhere now in the North East - Mid Atlantic regions.

I've never had qdoba. 

california tortilla was meh. 

Baja Fresh is god fucking awful, they cut their burrito in HALF.  that makes it a wrap, not a burrito

never heard of freebird or izzo's or burrito border.

to you all who dislike Chipotle, how?  The only possible reason I could understanding disliking Chipotle is if you're adverse to paying for guac.  The simple thing is, forget the meat, add the guac!

I get:

brown rice

black beans

veggies [ONLY if onion heavy ]

pico de galle

corn

lettuce

a lot of guac

and chips, and I dip the chips in the bowl

I've only ever had Moe's once and I wasn't impressed by it.  I prefer Chipotle out of the two.

My favorite places to have Mexican food are these local joints in my hometown - Surf Taco & Bubbakoos. Anyone from the Jersey shore go to either of those places?

I've been to the Surf Taco in Jackson several times! I love it. Rivals Chipotle in my opinion...even surpasses it in some aspects (free chips, the amazing salsas)