TWIABP / BWM 2016 April Fools NOW (Dumb Tapes, Dumb Shirts, Dumb Book, Dumb Socks, Fuck Trump Fork)

• 2 weeks later...

It really bothers me how slow they have been with replying to me about orders. I asked them if I could cancel the order, it took two weeks to get a response of "no," and then I asked if I could combine an order over a week ago and I have had no response... I'm assuming I'll get my packages separately before I get a response.

Guest deleted

Wore my mystery shirt today. A couple people were like "What's your shirt mean?" and I just shrugged and said "It's a mystery."

So that was fun.

coolstarrybra.jpg

Listened to the cassette. Almost worth the 6 bucks. It becomes an insurmountable wave of sound. If I did drugs, I'd imagine this is what I would listen to in the process.

Somewhat related: I found this album a while back with a track named "Every Nirvana Song On The Band's Four Albums from 1989 - 1993 At Once (Except for the Bonus Tracks)." Same concept. Probably noisier.

http://mmzsavant.bandcamp.com/album/the-cartoon-cat-did-not-know-how-to-help-him

It really bothers me how slow they have been with replying to me about orders. I asked them if I could cancel the order, it took two weeks to get a response of "no," and then I asked if I could combine an order over a week ago and I have had no response... I'm assuming I'll get my packages separately before I get a response.

To be fair, in their defense they have it stated in their return policy section that all sales are final.

Other than that BWM's customer support is fucking awful. I get that the few of them who run it can't be on top of things when they're touring across the country/world, but they really need to hire some competent fucking employees to cover for them. Seriously.

Also the flat shipping fee per item. Fuck that shit. It shouldn't cost me 12 fucking dollars to ship a few LPs.

To be fair, in their defense they have it stated in their return policy section that all sales are final.

Other than that BWM's customer support is fucking awful. I get that the few of them who run it can't be on top of things when they're touring across the country/world, but they really need to hire some competent fucking employees to cover for them. Seriously.

Also the flat shipping fee per item. Fuck that shit. It shouldn't cost me 12 fucking dollars to ship a few LPs.

I sense anger

I sense anger

There's not a lot of it. Just kind of realizing how much less my past few orders should have because of those shipping fees. Combined with the recent posts in the Dads-Brush Your Teeth Again thread about the quality of the packaging.

I can't get too mad though as they seem to be trying to get their stuff together and improve things. Sorry for the slight off topic divergence guys.