TWIABP / BWM 2016 April Fools NOW (Dumb Tapes, Dumb Shirts, Dumb Book, Dumb Socks, Fuck Trump Fork)

ARGH! Where is mine? :( I should've been like the first to get it. Bummer.

In other news, my order that I just recently placed with them is here already.

That's why I emailed them. I ordered at 11:55pm before they even posted anywhere that everything was up. And then I received my tshirt mystery bundle within like 4 days so I just wanted to make sure everything was ok.

That's why I emailed them. I ordered at 11:55pm before they even posted anywhere that everything was up. And then I received my tshirt mystery bundle within like 4 days so I just wanted to make sure everything was ok.

Yeah, I think my time stamp from PayPal says like 11:50. Maybe I'll ask them what the scoop is. I understand they need to wait till more lathes come in but damn. They should've shipped out in the order they were bought ya know?

Yeah, I think my time stamp from PayPal says like 11:50. Maybe I'll ask them what the scoop is. I understand they need to wait till more lathes come in but damn. They should've shipped out in the order they were bought ya know?

Yea I hear ya, I'm not too worried about how long it takes a joke lathe to get to me though. I would however be wearing the two stupid shirts I bought if they were here.

Same on the ordering before shit went up. They should have done it first come basis.

Is there anyone else with the problem that the central hole of the lathe doesn't fit on the turntable? It's too small.. (yeah that's what she said)

There's been a few people with that problem from what I can tell. On their tumblr they said to just take a knife or something and make it a bit bigger.

Me too. I feel like they're going backwards and shipping out orders to the last people who ordered first haha.

Already got all the other orders from them though, I guess they're still waiting on the second shipment of lathe cuts.

Yeah they were still waiting on more lathe cuts when I emailed them. I guess things are just moving really slow.

I'm not really in a hurry to listen to the lathe or cassette, but I do want my stupid shirt...

Me too. I feel like they're going backwards and shipping out orders to the last people who ordered first haha.

Already got all the other orders from them though, I guess they're still waiting on the second shipment of lathe cuts.

Basically. I've made two orders since then and have gotten both of them in no time.