SECULAR HAZE'S FINAL GIVEAWAY

Guest Secular Haze

1) What is your favorite Converge album?
 You Fail Me
2) What is your favorite Converge song?
 Saddest Day
3) What is your favorite Converge album cover?
 Jane Doe (as cliche as it sounds)
4) What is your best memory seeing Converge live?  (If you haven't, no worries)

Sounds of the Underground back in the day. Showed up so early I met the band on pure coincidence.Literally left my jaw on the ground. Easily one of the best bands Ive ever seen live. 

1) What is your favorite Converge album? You Fail Me

2) What is your favorite Converge song? Eagles Become Vultures (just makes me wanna destroy everything)

3) What is your favorite Converge album cover? Unloved and Weeded Out

Back in 2011, they played the House of Vans in Brooklyn NY for free with Touche Amore. Everything about the show was awesome, they were just hanging with everyone and the setlist was killer

Jane doe

Homewrecker

Jane doe

4) What is your best memory seeing Converge live? (If you haven't, no worries)

Ok so I have 2, one was on the tour with American nightmare and the hope conspiracy, it was in a little theatre in seattle and the place was packed and kids were going apeshit. Another time was for the Undertow / Unbroken show in seattle, they were playing that night with Mastadon at an arena and rushed over to a small capacity club and belted out 7ish songs, also I was hella drunk and was stoked to see Undertow

album - all we love we leave behind (its the only one ive really listened to as ive just recently got into converge)

song - glacial pace

cover - axe to fall! so fucking bad ass...or should i say BAD AXE haha.

live show - never seen them live :/ like i said, just recently got into them after i got into deafhaven, through this thread, actually. 

Album: No Heroes. Love the slow jams on this one.

Song: Probably Grim Heart / Black Rose, but goddamn that opening riff on Concubine is one of the best moments in heavy music, so it might be that one

Cover: You Fail Me and AWLWLB. Appreciate the change up from the lady face / skull and splatter everywhere.

Last minute entry!

You Fail Me; was one of the only records my roommate had back in 05. Lots and lots of good memories associated with that album

Cruel Bloom; fell in love with them all over again after hearing this about a year after Axe to Fall came out

You Fail Me; love the simplicity in colors compared to alot of their other album art

Saw them on tour with Mastodon right after No Heroes came out. I had just gotten into Converge and besides being in awe of their equipment, I couldn't take my eyes of the drummer. Dude blew my mind that night!