SECULAR HAZE'S FINAL GIVEAWAY

Guest Secular Haze

Favorite Album: S/T or Untitled…I'll still never know the answer to the debate. (Although, everyone here is saying Untitled)

Favorite Song: Stockholm Syndrome. Shut Up is a close second.

Favorite Variant: Peach variant of Enema Of The State. But I also love the Half Brown/Half Orange variant of Dude Ranch. I just wish they weren't so expensive.

Fingers crossed for this one. Thanks, Sec!

Guest Secular Haze

{Favorite album}  Cheshire Cat (bought this album in 1994 when they were "Blink")

{Favorite song}  Carousel (this is the first song I ever heard by the band and I was immediately hooked)

{Favorite variant}  Self Titled on Pink & White Swirl (my son has it in his collection and it is rather nice)

For the record (pardon the pun), this is just a participation post.  I'm not entering.

{Favorite album} Cheshire Cat (bought this album in 1994 when they were "Blink")

{Favorite song} Carousel (this is the first song I ever heard by the band and I was immediately hooked)

{Favorite variant} Self Titled on Pink & White Swirl (my son has it in his collection and it is rather nice)

For the record (pardon the pun), this is just a participation post. I'm not entering.

You might be the coolest dad ever. Just throwing that out there..

Oh god damn I'd kill for this one for reasons below...

Post your favorite Blink-182 album: Take Off Your Pants and Jacket

Post your favorite Blink-182 song: Man Overboard (WHICH IS ONLY AVAILABLE ON THE ALBUM YOU'RE GIVING AWAY lol)

Post your favorite Blink-182 vinyl variant: The recent S/T splatter looked pretty sick so I'll have to go with that

Guest Secular Haze

You might be the coolest dad ever. Just throwing that out there..

Thanks, man.  Now.....if they only thought that, haha.