THE OFFICIAL DMX - PARTY UP THREAD

Embedded so Rad can be rad without leaving his favorite thread.

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW YEAH! JEFFY IS A GENTLEMAN AND A SCHOLAR! 

• 2 months later...

First: My roomie and I redid this song after a very long and crazy all nighter in our dorm.

Second: Front Bottoms opened with this as their intro last night, I'm very proud of still knowing the words

Third: Up there for best song in the history of music. Probably right below Toto, Oingo Boingo, and maybe slightly before Big Country.

We have really good family friends and the husband is a retired prison guard at Attica. He said DMX was the biggest pain in the ass when he was in prison here for a couple weeks for whatever stupid thing he did that time. He was just angry-little-man to the extreme and kept getting the prisoners all chanting and getting them riled up so they had to put him in solitary confinement.

I was also in Lake George one time when he got arrested for doing something stupid with jet skis.

I love this thread. DMX is too funny. He's so blatantly ignorant and just doesn't care. There's a funny interview out there right after Barry O got elected the first time where they ask X what it feels like to have a black president, and he just goes off about not giving a shit because he wants to just smoke weed or something, it's so funny.

• 8 months later...