Boston Marathon Explosions

I worked pretty closely with a dude from Iran. I know that's not to say that he is representive of all muslims but he observed Ramadan (fasted from dawn until sunset for a month), never drank, didn't eat junk food, and only ate meat occasionally.

We do these things from time to time to lose weight, but when they are ingrained in your culture throughout your entire life, it is really likely to lead to a very thin person.

The boat owner said he saw blood on his boat, lifted the cover, peered in , and saw the dude sitting in there.

In retrospect, probably a pretty stupid move to not call the cops immediately at the sight of blood. Maybe the guy ran out of ammo or something but he easily could have shot first at the first person he saw. The boat owner would very likely be dead if that happened.

the combination of RSD and having to work at 11 am tomorrow is really on my nerves. i wanted so badly to go party in boston tonight.

i'm just so proud. 

all week, all we heard was "you fucked with the wrong city". i applauded it because it's *my* city. but i didn't really believe in what seemed like an empty threat. 

but then boston went about 10,000 deep today. killed your brother, and then waited you out while you hid like a bitch. you had every opportunity to take your own life and deprive the victims and the public of the knowledge and insight of WHY; probably the aspect that matters most to us all. 

no, we got you alive. you couldn't even last 24 hours you smug little shitbag.

--

i demand he face a firing squad. where a line of 40 gunmen aim directly at his shins.

and make sure there's a medic on the scene. definitely don't want him bleeding out....too much. just enough to keep him alive. because i want his entire sentence to be without limbs. 

and definitely make sure he is forced to watch the 2014 boston marathon when a victim of his maggotry crosses the finish line with a prosthetic leg.

the combination of RSD and having to work at 11 am tomorrow is really on my nerves. i wanted so badly to go party in boston tonight.

i'm just so proud. 

all week, all we heard was "you fucked with the wrong city". i applauded it because it's *my* city. but i didn't really believe in what seemed like an empty threat. 

but then boston went about 10,000 deep today. killed your brother, and then waited you out while you hid like a bitch. you had every opportunity to take your own life and deprive the victims and the public of the knowledge and insight of WHY; probably the aspect that matters most to us all. 

no, we got you alive. you couldn't even last 24 hours you smug little shitbag.

--

i demand he face a firing squad. where a line of 40 gunmen aim directly at his shins.

and make sure there's a medic on the scene. definitely don't want him bleeding out....too much. just enough to keep him alive. because i want his entire sentence to be without limbs. 

and definitely make sure he is forced to watch the 2014 boston marathon when a victim of his maggotry crosses the finish line with a prosthetic leg.

Dude in all seriousness, the amount of hours he did last for a 19 year old kid with 10,000 cops is pretty impressive, as shitty as that sounds. In no way am I trying to commend him. But it is insane how long a 19 year old immigrant lasted being that out numbered

This whole situation from what Im hearing about these kids especially the younger one is so crazy. The kid sounded like a good kid! He was very well liked and apparently looked up to by others. I dont understand why a kid with an actual future would do such a thing. And the older brother was supposed to compete for the USA in the olympics for boxing apparently? It just doesnt make sense to me. I wouldnt be surprised if someone made them do it and theres another suspect. But I dont honestly think there is. Its just such an insane situation and Im really hoping we get answers.

Lykaion Cult Productions and Ammonia Booking presents:

SLAPSHOT-CONVERGE-DROPDEAD-WRECKING CREW-DOOMRIDERS-NEW LOWS-THE REVILERS-FOR THE WORSE-INSULT-SEXCREMENT

5pm 21+ $20Adv 
tickets available soon

All proceeds will be donated to Massachusetts Governor Deval Patrick and Boston Mayor Tom Menino's One Fund Charity:http://onefundboston.org/

https://www.facebook.com/events/137567046427498/?ref=3

If I was 21+ I would defiantly go to this show to help out the victims. I thought some of you guys would be interested.

One more thing that is worth mentioning with one day's perspective -- the dude was hiding 1 block outside the search zone. Not sure how they could fuck that up and not cast a wide enough net, but for all the "credit" he gets for eluding police, shutting down Boston, etc...The dude was  bleeding, hiding in a boat that happened to be just far enough outside the search zone that he could sit there by himself while everyone else was told to stay in their homes.

It's kinda crazy that he was able to get enough distance between him and the cops to lose them...but he didn't pull some Batman shit. The reason for the huge gap between the fight and the capture was because Americans / Law Enforcement take things slow and careful to not put anyone in any danger -- not because he pulling some crazy tactical shit.

One more thing that is worth mentioning with one day's perspective -- the dude was hiding 1 block outside the search zone. Not sure how they could fuck that up and not cast a wide enough net, but for all the "credit" he gets for eluding police, shutting down Boston, etc...The dude was  bleeding, hiding in a boat that happened to be just far enough outside the search zone that he could sit there by himself while everyone else was told to stay in their homes.

It's kinda crazy that he was able to get enough distance between him and the cops to lose them...but he didn't pull some Batman shit. The reason for the huge gap between the fight and the capture was because Americans / Law Enforcement take things slow and careful to not put anyone in any danger -- not because he pulling some crazy tactical shit.

spot on dude.  i mean how long did they have him surrounded by the boat.  more than an hour i thought.