Fest 12

• 4 weeks later...

this is going to be awesome - i am coming from texas with the gf .. we are looking at ways to get there and flying direct seems to be the most expensive - are there any recommended ways of making it to and from gainesville from orlando?

that is pretty much the last piece of the puzzle we have to solve before i pull the the trigger with everything ..

thanks for any info 

this is going to be awesome - i am coming from texas with the gf .. we are looking at ways to get there and flying direct seems to be the most expensive - are there any recommended ways of making it to and from gainesville from orlando?

that is pretty much the last piece of the puzzle we have to solve before i pull the the trigger with everything ..

thanks for any info 

just fly into gainesville, and take a FREE shuttle to the holiday inn. it saves on rental cars and all that jazz.

thanks for any info 

go onto the fest forum and see about getting a ride tampa . since the prefest is in tampa a ton of people will already be there. i'd say you can come with us, but we already have a full car.   :( 

• 2 weeks later...

are we doing another brunch type of thing? or maybe grab some brunch before No Idea yard sale this time?

brunch before the yard sale would equal a longer wait. we already have to be there early enough. 

i'm up for a friday brunch. or thurs dinner before the festivities.