Citizen - Youth [June 11th 2013//RFC]

Got my deluxe copy yesterday as well! Should've had it the 26th, but USPS misdelivered it 3 separate times  :angry: 

Any, it sounds great and I too got one of the red/lighter red split ones. Looks great and I love the cover. Also, I really liked that they also shipped the normal sleeve with it, seeing that the paper they used for the screened covers is pretty thin 

Also, please don't take advice from random usernames on the Internet. Do what you want.

[email protected] or [email protected] I think.

Ok don't listen to us, but maybe read the label's website since they are not random:

Q: How long will it take to get my order?

A: We are a very small company but we ship everything as quickly as possible. Due to the amount of orders we get it can take as long as a week or more for your order to ship, but generally we ship orders within 1-2 days. If an item is out of stock for some reason, or there's a problem with your order, you will be emailed promptly. These shipping time estimates do not apply to pre-order items. PLEASE wait two weeks after ordering to email us about your order.

The last line is the key. RFC is a standup label, they aren't ripping anyone off. If we were dealing with City of Gold or something I could understand the concern.